Sweet 16!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, Thanks Mizzou; your continued agony is self-inflicted...And no, we won't hire that Commissar Melissa Click

Will play winner of IOWA/VILLANOVA game on Thursday....GO CANES :stormwarningflag-sm

Half the football board are Duke and Kentucky fans.

Duke fan but its good to see the Canes win. I want to see them go as far as possible.

jonah_the-f.gif

Advertisement

Duke fan but its good to see the Canes win. I want to see them go as far as possible.

Example A of sports fan douchebaggery.

Goes to GSU, roots for Miami football and Duke basketball. Makes perfect sense.

That's almost as bad as [MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] rooting for Miami and FSU.

Probably has a closet full of Canes, Duke, Bulls and Cowboys starter jackets. The early 90s bandwagon crew reps hard.

Advertisement
Gotta love the posters that say they're Canes fans, but cheer for other teams in basketball and baseball.

And the media dares call city of Miami fans bandwagoners. You can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Simple to me, you are either a cane all the way or your not a true cane, doesn't mean you can't be a cane football fan, but not a cane.

That's right. if Miami is not doing well in basketball, I just don't follow NCAA basketball. watched the NIT last year. F Duke and UNC and the rest.

Simple to me, you are either a cane all the way or your not a true cane, doesn't mean you can't be a cane football fan, but not a cane.

Example A of sports fan douchebaggery.

Goes to GSU, roots for Miami football and Duke basketball. Makes perfect sense.

That's almost as bad as [MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] rooting for Miami and FSU.

I think that SFbaycane has said that FSU (Fresno State University) was his alma mater not that make-believe college in Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Back