Swasey gone? FAP!!!!

Advertisement
I hope he brings the guy he had at Temple. Lots of people say he is a great S&C coach.

Tano says any day he should arrive...

You can give me crap all you want, but from a common sense perspective do you really think that one day Swasey woke up and decided to completely change up the strength program regiment after ten years of doing it the same way and buy all that new equipment, or might the suggestion have been from somewhere else?

Bro, the friggen trainers at UM were already getting excited about interning for Decker. I don't know what happened contractually that it couldn't work out (under contract at Temple?), but I know something went down. And I don't really think it's much of a coincidence that all of a sudden the strength program changed significantly. If you're Golden and you have an award winning strength coach at your disposal for consulting with, do you use him or just trust a guy who's not even certified whom you've never dealt with?

I hope he brings the guy he had at Temple. Lots of people say he is a great S&C coach.

You can give me crap all you want, but from a common sense perspective do you really think that one day Swasey woke up and decided to completely change up the strength program regiment after ten years of doing it the same way and buy all that new equipment, or might the suggestion have been from somewhere else?

Bro, the friggen trainers at UM were already getting excited about interning for Decker. I don't know what happened contractually that it couldn't work out (under contract at Temple?), but I know something went down. And I don't really think it's much of a coincidence that all of a sudden the strength program changed significantly. If you're Golden and you have an award winning strength coach at your disposal for consulting with, do you use him or just trust a guy who's not even certified whom you've never dealt with?

Temple let him go. He is currently unemployed to the best of our knowledge. You can't help but expect people to give you **** when you basically stated over and over again "I know more than you do." Just sayin.

Temple let him go. He is currently unemployed to the best of our knowledge. You can't help but expect people to give you **** when you basically stated over and over again "I know more than you do." Just sayin.

Tano heard the same thing I did. Decker to UM was a very strong possibility. In life, nothing is a sure thing, and something must have happened. End of story. If you want 100% reliability on these types of issues get a job at the Hecht or with Golden's staff.

Advertisement

Tano heard the same thing I did. Decker to UM was a very strong possibility. In life, nothing is a sure thing, and something must have happened. End of story. If you want 100% reliability on these types of issues get a job at the Hecht or with Golden's staff.

Thanks for letting us know. Now we can harrass you too for being wrong.

1) The only person I said that to was cityboy, and can you blame me?
2) I'm not nearly that arrogant with anyone else.
3) I don't consider this to be people giving me ****. it's really not that big a deal. I'm just saying. By the way,at the time, this was going on, he was still technically under contract at Temple, iirc.

Either way, who cares. Refer to my earlier post. If ya'll want to think that Swasey woke up one morning and decided to switch it all up, be my guest. If y

3) I don't consider this to be people giving me ****. it's really not that big a deal. I'm just saying. By the way,at the time, this was going on, he was still technically under contract at Temple, iirc.

Either way, who cares. Refer to my earlier post. If ya'll want to think that Swasey woke up one morning and decided to switch it all up, be my guest. If y

1) LOL
2) I know I'm basically just having fun.
3) I agree it's not that big of a deal.

I definitely agree that Golden switched up some things. With that said, that was going to happen regardless. When a staff is fired, the new coach ALWAYS changes things. That's a given. No one is arguing that Swasey changed things on his own. The change doesn't mean that Decker was coming either, though.

Lastly, you were still implying the dude was coming after the season had started. lulz.

Advertisement

Oh no! Not an internet bully! No! Say it 'aint so!

Last edited:

LOL.....wow.

Oh no! Not an internet bully! No! Say it 'aint so!

Bully? **** anyone that knows me knows that I'm just having fun. You're the one that jumped into the convo being Mr. Save-A-Tano talking about nothing in life is a sure thing. Well no ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets get this thread back on topic and all recognize that multiple examples of our team getting outmuscled have been posted and Nights has vacated the thread. YOU.

Advertisement

Relax, I'm just pulling your chain. I'd wager most believed you because you are not the type of poster that just makes crap up. You got everyone exited about the possibility of a new S&C coach.

Relax, I'm just pulling your chain. I'd wager most believed you because you are not the type of poster that just makes crap up. You got everyone exited about the possibility of a new S&C coach.

Bottom line, we are all on the same page. Players look weak. OL has regressed since the beginning of the year. Must give credit to USF. That defense is no joke.

1) LOL
2) I know I'm basically just having fun.
3) I agree it's not that big of a deal.

I definitely agree that Golden switched up some things. With that said, that was going to happen regardless. When a staff is fired, the new coach ALWAYS changes things. That's a given. No one is arguing that Swasey changed things on his own. The change doesn't mean that Decker was coming either, though.

Lastly, you were still implying the dude was coming after the season had started. lulz.

No I wasn't. What I was implying after it became apparent he wasn't being hired and am still implying to this day was that he had a big hand in developing the changes that went into our offseason conditioning program. I was admittedly vague about it and yes, I was sure that the guy was going to be hired because of what I had been told by more than one person, but that's how things go sometime.

And I'm beyond saving, fellas, so don't even try. :p

Last edited:
So when I started the thread asking where's Tony Decker and in that thread you said that you still stand by what you said, you really meant that he simply had a hand in the changes and not that he was still coming? Just making sure I understand you.

LOL @ beyond saving.

Advertisement
Back