Swag 16

Every class needs different types of leaders

Shaq = no nonsense, field general
Irvin = legacy, emotional leader
Bruce = old school swagger, will always have the young men confident
J. Jackson = quiet but leads by example, terrorizing QB's

Advertisement
Not the best Class . . . Past or Future . . . but this is the class that puts UM back on the map as a college Power House

https://mobile.twitter.com/RomeoFinley1/status/767420170176458752/photo/1

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

I agree somewhat, because the class was small and possibly only the LB'ers and Richards possibly making a huge impact to our success this year. I'm am excited about this class big time, but next years class will probably be better in terms of numbers and "projected" talent.

Back Row: A. Richards / J. Allison / J. Jackson1 / S. Quarterman / P. Bethel / Z. Mcloud / ? Haskins

Middle Row: S. Bruce / C. Wright / D. Mullins

Kneeling: J. James / R. Finley

Thats from left to right . . . Notice that Irvin not in the photo

Small but high quality class. Can't say I miss those 30 recruit classes filled with lunch pail types, brought in to support those monumental pillars built with cheeseburgers.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Back Row: A. Richards / J. Allison / J. Jackson1 / S. Quarterman / P. Bethel / Z. Mcloud / ? Haskins

Thanks. Pinkney neither?

Braxton Berrios on Shaq this morning "Shaq Quatermans ready.. believe hes ready to take on college football".. Regarding the freshman linebackers Berrios said "Believe the hype"

LETS GO

You wanted it? You got it.

Post-camp POWER RANKINGS based on practice reports

Quarterman
Pinckney
Homer
Richards
McCloud
Young
Jackson
Bethel
Irving
Finley
Bruce
Haskins
James
Allison
Wright
Mullins
Johnson
Martin

Power rankings? They are on the same team and at different positions. Why waste your time?

Advertisement
Not the best Class . . . Past or Future . . . but this is the class that puts UM back on the map as a college Power House

https://mobile.twitter.com/RomeoFinley1/status/767420170176458752/photo/1

Swag16 will definitely bring it! I have to be honest...last years class is better than some people thought! St Louis, Milo, Norton, Cager, Gordinier, Walton, Gaulthier, Patchan, Shirreffs. .....These guys are going to contribute!

thanks. appreciated.

While a solid class, it's not enough.

It's gonna take successive, top notch classes to get this thing back...classes that produce at least 50% significant starters, and/or major contributors. Something that didn't happen for Shannon after the 08' class, and something that Golden failed miserably at after the 2013 season.

Last edited:
While a solid class, it's not enough.

It's gonna take successive, top notch classes to get this thing back...classes that produce at least 50% significant starters, and/or major contributors. Something that didn't happen for Shannon after the 08' class, and something that Golden failed miserably at after the 2013 season.

Its an outstanding class that they put together in a month and a half.

Advertisement
The 2016 class is looking real good. The 2012 and 2013 classes were a disaster. 2015 wasn't any great shakes either. Yet somehow there appears to be some talent on the rooster thanks to the class of 2016.

Advertisement
Any list not containing Jackson in the Top 5 is an apocraphyl shamockery and should be ridiculed by the masses

Likely redshirts eff you if you disagree

Allison
Gray
Mullins
Cager
Haskins
Johnson
Bethel
Martin
James
Wright

Any list not containing Jackson in the Top 5 is an apocraphyl shamockery and should be ridiculed by the masses

Based on practice reports? His name has come up a couple times but he's not even a 2nd teamer at this point.

Advertisement
Back