Suspensions

7 playeres suspended for a bowl game? Where they do that at?? DOnt give a dam if they are freshamns or walk ons...this **** is unheard of.

We aint SEC

Advertisement
7 playeres suspended for a bowl game? Where they do that at?? DOnt give a dam if they are freshamns or walk ons...this **** is unheard of.

We aint SEC

What does that even mean?

It means poor Vern bottomed out when he told you guys to delete his account. Been all bad SEC and FSU buttsniffing schtick since then. Poor guy's been a mess since his dramatic account deletion breakdown.

Last edited:

We aint SEC

It means poor Vern bottomed out when he told you guys to delete his account. Been all bad SEC and FSU buttsniffing schtick since then. Poor guy's been a mess since his dramatic account deletion breakdown.

His schtick died with Golden

Advertisement
Pete said on the last podcast that with Haskins it wasn't anything major, just "Freshman stuff"...

Look, I know a lot of you guys got a hard on for player discipline & think that not being able to repeat every Bible verse by heart is grounds for expulsion, but at some point we can't just always bash players because they make mistakes.

I don't know why people think these players are always supposed to perfect little choir boys, this ain't BYU...

I'm not saying that players should be able to do whatever they want without consequence, but this idea that you just kick kids off the team for the slightest infraction is just crazy to me.

I think as long as they don't beat a woman, commit sexual assault, or get arrested on some kind of felony charge, then they should be good.

I'm not saying it's okay for them to be criminals, but small little stuff imo isn't worthy of them being suspended or kicked off the team.

I think they should be held to the same standard as our politicians are and punished for every offense ... oh wait, never mind. ***** it, why beat on these kids when our leaders get away with everything. Let the kids play.

Pete said on the last podcast that with Haskins it wasn't anything major, just "Freshman stuff"...

I listened to that podcast, and got the sense that Haskins was on his last lifeline, very close to being booted.

Pretty sure Ariz said they were going to talk about his status on the team after the bowl game. I thought the sense was that if we magically pulled a stud TE in this class, he would be off the team. Sounded like Richt wanted to give him the boot but our practical reality doesn't really allow for it.

I listened to that podcast, and got the sense that Haskins was on his last lifeline, very close to being booted.

Pretty sure Ariz said they were going to talk about his status on the team after the bowl game. I thought the sense was that if we magically pulled a stud TE in this class, he would be off the team. Sounded like Richt wanted to give him the boot but our practical reality doesn't really allow for it.

This is accurate.

Haskins is so talented, hopefully he can stay.

Advertisement
In Richt's presser, he said Dobard is playing TE for the game, partly because Irvin and Haskins were suspended. Hope he scores a TD in his last game. I had super high hopes for Dobard, but he has stone hands. Can he make a practice squad on DE or as a blocking TE?

In Richt's presser, he said Dobard is playing TE for the game, partly because Irvin and Haskins were suspended. Hope he scores a TD in his last game. I had super high hopes for Dobard, but he has stone hands. Can he make a practice squad on DE or as a blocking TE?

These kids, when they make bone-headed decisions, they not only affect themselves, they ***** over their teammates.
I just wonder what goes through their heads sometimes.

These kids, when they make bone-headed decisions, they not only affect themselves, they ***** over their teammates.
I think many of them get by with all sorts of crap in HS, and have a hard time adjusting to the realities of D-1 rules. Immature kids will try you over and over. The sooner you establish who's boss the better off everyone will be.

I think many of them get by with all sorts of crap in HS, and have a hard time adjusting to the realities of D-1 rules. Immature kids will try you over and over. The sooner you establish who's boss the better off everyone will be.

One of the things I liked about my HS football coaches was when players screwed up, everyone else had to bear
the repercussions.
For example, two of our better players decided they were going to blow-off practice during a Labor Day Monday
because they wanted to go fishing instead.
Our coaches came within inches of killing us, their teammates, on that Monday practice.
Ran us to death.
Another time I half-****d it during post-practice sprints which led to me having the pleasure of sitting down
and watching my teammates do extra-sprints thanks to me.
Anyways, I got the message about being accountable to my teammates.
LOL.

Advertisement

Same self interests as goes on during recruiting, they just need to grow up or be out.

We aint SEC

Means winning by any means necessary....Sorry, I dont care about winning the right way...Dewan Huell was arrested for battery and breaking and entering Coach Larranga made that boy run stadiums for a week..Didnt miss a game.. Even Franchise's witty remarks cant distract me from the shennanigans I'm seeing..The Sam Bruce being suspended for something he did in high school has me questioning every RIcht suspension

Last edited:
Richt needs to relax , these are kids

Dude he is building his program, not yours... which would likely meet the death penalty in year 2. No one is entitled to play college football. This excuses mentality is the death of progression. I dont give a F how old you are. So why dont you just STFU!

Advertisement

We aint SEC

Means winning by any means necessary....Sorry, I dont care about winning the right way...Dewan Huell was arrested for battery and breaking and entering Coach Larranga made that boy run stadiums for a week..Didnt miss a game.. Even Franchise's witty remarks cant distract me from the shennanigans I'm seeing..The Sam Bruce being suspended for something he did in high school has me questioning every RIcht suspension

This. Make him take a fat girl out or something. Off the team is dumb.

We aint SEC

Do you even know the specifics of the Huell situation? Because it's not what you're making it out to be.

Advertisement
Back