Suspensions

BeastMode

Junior
The Herald just posted an article about 7 players suspended. We already knew about the freshmen but Willis is also suspended. He is injured anyways but this is how his second suspension. So we have Willis, Haskins, Wright all suspended for their second time this year. I wonder if these cats will even be on the team next year.

Advertisement
Won't be long before Rick runs a few off. He did it regularly at UGA. Why would that pattern change here?

The Herald just posted an article about 7 players suspended. We already knew about the freshmen but Willis is also suspended. He is injured anyways but this is how his second suspension. So we have Willis, Haskins, Wright all suspended for their second time this year. I wonder if these cats will even be on the team next year.

Irvin, Martin, a walk-on and Jeff James. Five freshmen. Willis and the walk-on

Advertisement
Michael Irvin, Jeff James, Gerald Willis, Cedrick Wright, Jovani Haskins, Tyreic Martin, O'Juan Carney.

Haskins and Wright are on thin ice right now

Link to source please, can't find it on the herald's site, an I am interested to see what else the article said.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Seeing Willis and Wright for a second time sucks. Over/under both gone by the time the season rolls around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Keep chipping away, get rid of the kids that don't get it! These are not
kids, they are young men who signed scholarships to play football and be
Models for the City of Miami!

Advertisement
Richt needs to relax , these are kids

Easy to say when you have zero clue what they did.

I know I don't, so I can't say either way.

Being smart is knowing not to jump to conclusions when you don't have all of the information.

See I actually am comfortable jumping to conclusions with the repeat offenders though. Because those "kids" HAVE to understand that guys like Rick (and a ton of other coaches) will put them on extremely short leashes. So I don't care if they forgot to tie their tie correctly or were caught beating up an old lady. They gone and messed up either way when they knew they already had strikes against them. College football programs are dictatorships not democracies. These "kids" need to learn how to function and thrive in the system.

Pete said on the last podcast that with Haskins it wasn't anything major, just "Freshman stuff"...

Look, I know a lot of you guys got a hard on for player discipline & think that not being able to repeat every Bible verse by heart is grounds for expulsion, but at some point we can't just always bash players because they make mistakes.

I don't know why people think these players are always supposed to be perfect little choir boys, this ain't BYU...

I'm not saying that players should be able to do whatever they want without consequence, but this idea that you just kick kids off the team for the slightest infraction is just crazy to me.

I think as long as they don't beat a woman, commit sexual assault, or get arrested on some kind of felony charge, then they should be good.

I'm not saying it's okay for them to be criminals, but small little stuff imo isn't worthy of them being suspended or kicked off the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back