Suspensions

Advertisement
Richt needs to relax , these are kids

Then why aren't 70 other "kids" suspended? Why can the overwhelming majority of them do what they're supposed to do?

Because they haven't been caught is my guess . Richt has a history of suspension for bs. Example sam Bruce for something in Highschool was bull****

Followed by Bruce consistently failing to live up to his responsibilities as a member of the team. And his dismissal.

Nothing to do with prior that was bs and control issues .

All of his issues were related. Do you think he showed up at school and suddenly became a head case? No.

Advertisement
Then why aren't 70 other "kids" suspended? Why can the overwhelming majority of them do what they're supposed to do?

Because they haven't been caught is my guess . Richt has a history of suspension for bs. Example sam Bruce for something in Highschool was bull****

Followed by Bruce consistently failing to live up to his responsibilities as a member of the team. And his dismissal.

Nothing to do with prior that was bs and control issues .

All of his issues were related. Do you think he showed up at school and suddenly became a head case? No.
It happen for his bs at STA .

Willis should be pff the team. With his history and being suspended here twice already, send him packing.

Advertisement

And the weed arrest and not showing up to meetings, and lying about his injury and.....

And the weed arrest and not showing up to meetings, and lying about his injury and.....
Didn't say he didn't get booted for good reasons I said the suspension coming into college was bs

Advertisement

Didn't say he didn't get booted for good reasons I said the suspension coming into college was bs

Ah i get ya i agree with you there

Advertisement
Pathetic. These clowns need to get their ***** together or get to steppin!!

Michael Irvin, Jeff James, Gerald Willis, Cedrick Wright, Jovani Haskins, Tyreic Martin, O'Juan Carney.

Haskins and Wright are on thin ice right now

Ah i get ya i agree with you the
Those words must hurt to say . Plus one

Forget all ds suspensions, make da bois run and call it even. Don't read about Bama suspending GuYsM for anything short of a capital offense. Savage players need savage coaches.

Ah i get ya i agree with you the
Those words must hurt to say . Plus one

Naw not really, just this one rare time i agree with you and also proud you didnt make a thread asking what a article said

JK

Advertisement
Back