Suspension Coming?

Advertisement
I don't believe anything Geo says

I lost total respect for him when he went on the Trump rant on election night. No shame and unprofessional.

The best was when he attacked tyler byrd on twitter. that was a classic.

LOOOOL, please more details. Along what were the lines/insults hurled at a 17 year old kid for choosing where he wants to go to college?

Tyler Byrd was **** near 20 around that time.

I lost total respect for him when he went on the Trump rant on election night. No shame and unprofessional.

LOOOOL, please more details. Along what were the lines/insults hurled at a 17 year old kid for choosing where he wants to go to college?

Touche, you're right he had the Calvin Ridley syndrome.

Well then, by all means go after him on social media.

Advertisement

Never said go after him. Just saying he isn't a kid when he's coming close to being able to legally drink. Go back to your safe space now.

I know Ced, another focus issue, he's a smart kid, but I fear he may go down the same path as Sam Bruce. Needs to buckle down and invest in football like the young linebackers have this season.

Ced was in the car with Sam Bruce when he was caught with weed. This suspension might be related to that. If not thats 2 strikes for Ced.

Yeah as soon as i saw the geo tweet i figured it'd be ced smoking weed with Bruce.

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it
lol i said this when the news first broke that they were with Bruce and was told i was being unfair

Advertisement
Advertisement

Never said go after him. Just saying he isn't a kid when he's coming close to being able to legally drink. Go back to your safe space now.

Fair point, wanna help me beat up some HS kids later? Don't worry, their over 18 so it's totally cool.

Fair point, wanna help me beat up some HS kids later? Don't worry, their over 18 so it's totally cool.

To be fair he's only in HS because he's dumb. I'll beat up any college sophmore.

I know Ced, another focus issue, he's a smart kid, but I fear he may go down the same path as Sam Bruce. Needs to buckle down and invest in football like the young linebackers have this season.

Ced was in the car with Sam Bruce when he was caught with weed. This suspension might be related to that. If not thats 2 strikes for Ced.

Yeah as soon as i saw the geo tweet i figured it'd be ced smoking weed with Bruce.

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it
lol i said this when the news first broke that they were with Bruce and was told i was being unfair

LOL. Yall still haven't figured out why Sam ain't coming back. Ced & Jovan I had nothing to do with that.they just followers

Advertisement

LOL. Yall still haven't figured out why Sam ain't coming back. Ced & Jovan I had nothing to do with that.they just followers

tell us why

To be fair he's only in HS because he's dumb. I'll beat up any college sophmore.

Byrd really was a jerk.

Fück Byrd

tell us why

I know it's a COP out but ain't no go on that 1. Some stories are meant to stay untold. All I'll say is where there's smoke there is always fire. Look at Walter tucker getting arrested for beating up a kid cause he didn't pay for his weed. Weed is a real big industry in colleges...

Advertisement
Back