Suspension Coming?

Advertisement
How dumb do u have to be to get caught for weed. I mean, they don't even really test for that anymore.

Advertisement
Yeah as soon as i saw the geo tweet i figured it'd be ced smoking weed with Bruce.

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it

BS, I got plenty of friends that can't smoke but like to try and catch contact from a hotbox.

If I hadn't experienced it myself I'd agree with you.

Lmao I've never smoked in my life so I guess I'm wrong.. still don't think that was their case. I just wanna believe that Sam took one for the team just to keep hope that we got something out of him here

you got to! It's awesome and takes stress away

Where'd you learn that? Drug school?

Lol at punishing someone for smoking weed. Who gives a ****.

Also if we weren't sitting at four losses this would matter more

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it

BS, I got plenty of friends that can't smoke but like to try and catch contact from a hotbox.

If I hadn't experienced it myself I'd agree with you.

Lmao I've never smoked in my life so I guess I'm wrong.. still don't think that was their case. I just wanna believe that Sam took one for the team just to keep hope that we got something out of him here

you got to! It's awesome and takes stress away

Where'd you learn that? Drug school?

Super trooper reference ....repped sir!!

Lol at punishing someone for smoking weed. Who gives a ****.

Also if we weren't sitting at four losses this would matter more

They aren't punishing him now for that **** with Bruce a month ago. He's probably had a couple issues since then, and Rick dropped the pellets on him.

Advertisement
Definitely weed. Ced and Bruce hang out on campus all day, every day. Bruce also posted an instagram video a few days ago where the car was hotboxed and Ced was inside lol

Advertisement
Either this cat gets his **** together or he will not be playing for UM... Life is about choices.

I don't believe anything Geo says

I lost total respect for him when he went on the Trump rant on election night. No shame and unprofessional.

Is he a professional, though? He has no standards to live up to in terms of tweets and stuff. I hope you're not making this comment and agree with the protests and all that bull ****.

You can work as a garbage man and still be professional.

Advertisement
Definitely weed. Ced and Bruce hang out on campus all day, every day. Bruce also posted an instagram video a few days ago where the car was hotboxed and Ced was inside lol

I really hope none of this is true, because that's some stupid **** right there.

Why didn't he just say it in the ****ing tweet instead of being all cryptic, what's the point of saying anything then?

He tryin to be like Pete mayne. He in rookie ball doh :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back