Suspension Coming?

Advertisement
I know Ced, another focus issue, he's a smart kid, but I fear he may go down the same path as Sam Bruce. Needs to buckle down and invest in football like the young linebackers have this season.

Ced was in the car with Sam Bruce when he was caught with weed. This suspension might be related to that. If not thats 2 strikes for Ced.

Advertisement
I know Ced, another focus issue, he's a smart kid, but I fear he may go down the same path as Sam Bruce. Needs to buckle down and invest in football like the young linebackers have this season.

Ced was in the car with Sam Bruce when he was caught with weed. This suspension might be related to that. If not thats 2 strikes for Ced.

Yeah as soon as i saw the geo tweet i figured it'd be ced smoking weed with Bruce.

Yeah as soon as i saw the geo tweet i figured it'd be ced smoking weed with Bruce.

I think Haskins was with them too if i remember correct.

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it

Advertisement

Credit to Bruce.. I think he bailed Ced and Haskins out knowing they'd get the boot. He owned up to all of it.

We all know you don't just sit in the same car and watch another dude hit the blunt for the **** of it

BS, I got plenty of friends that can't smoke but like to try and catch contact from a hotbox.

If I hadn't experienced it myself I'd agree with you.

If this is something to do with bruce then it happened months ago? If so, how do they decide when to suspend the kid? Should just go the osu route and suspend the kid after the season.

BS, I got plenty of friends that can't smoke but like to try and catch contact from a hotbox.

Lmao I've never smoked in my life so I guess I'm wrong.. still don't think that was their case. I just wanna believe that Sam took one for the team just to keep hope that we got something out of him here

Advertisement
I'm sure it's not solely because of the Bruce incident. If it was then they would have suspended him when it happened. That was probably a strike against him and whatever he did this time got him in the sin bin.

if it isnt related to that, how is it 2 strikes?

Lmao I've never smoked in my life so I guess I'm wrong.. still don't think that was their case. I just wanna believe that Sam took one for the team just to keep hope that we got something out of him here

you got to! It's awesome and takes stress away

Advertisement

if it isnt related to that, how is it 2 strikes?

The 1st strike would be being in the car with bruce and weed. 2nd strike would be for whatever he's in trouble for now. The Brcue thing was October 18th. Hard to believe they waited a month to suspend him for that. Especially considering Ced isn't really in the rotation.

Advertisement
Back