Superfan Losers who wear costumes at Miami games to attract attention

Advertisement
1638990107009.jpeg

"Am I a joke to you?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
You might as well stop watching football altogether. They are part of the sport.

If you think Miami is bad, try going to a Raiders or Browns game.

Advertisement
I've seen the same 'King Nut' ******* painted up on the few *Taint games I've watched in the last two decades.

Pretty sure every fanbase has theirs.

What you can do though, is fight fire with fire. Put together the most obnoxiously over the top and ridiculous costume you can and wear it for games. I'm talking dress as Sebastian the ******* Ibis, dressed in football pads, with a football helmet with viking horns, accessorise with some Star Wars **** and a cape, and finally, put some sequins and LED lights on it.

Then they won't get on TV and will be sad. You'll win.

i hate defending an ohio state fan, but big nut is actually a good guy (minus his team affiliation). he uses a lot of his exposure to help charities up there.

meanwhile, the douchebag that dresses up with the massive cowboy hat (buck-i-guy) is the one who went to earle bruce's funeral and signed the picture that they requested only be signed by former players and staff.

You know the ones...

What steps can be taken to get these bozos off my tv screen every 5 minutes on Saturdays?
at least they're going to games man...there's gotta be something better to complain about than this...

Advertisement
I don't mine the ones who do it in Miami gear and colors, but the ones dressing like Spiderman and throwing a turnover chain on is stupid as ****. If your going to do it then get a Spiderman UM colored costume and do it. If not you look like an attention seeking clown.
One of the guys dresses in full gear to honor his brother, you have an issue with him? Some of these kickass fans have great back stories for why they do it.

You’re right. Since we have a reputation of being a fan base that’s apathetic, it’d really help to attack the ones that are sold out and go to every game.

Advertisement
Back