NFL Super Bowl LVI Thread

Advertisement
They weren’t. Lol. U kidding me?

It should’ve been 4th & goal. That holding penalty was bull chit. Now that P.I on 1st & goal? Valid, but they shouldn’t have even been in that position. This chit is rigged; u can ask my pops & I told him
EXACTLY what was going to happen.

Edit: including what just happened.

Rigged? Like how higgens got away with an OPI to start the half… those penalties were absolutely valid.

Yes I am absolutely biased I am a rams fan.

😂

I get where you coming from, but man. I'm sorry. I'm not much to look into that ****, but LBH.

Lots of fūcked up things happened in this game that was just people either making mistakes or refs making mistakes like on the thing with Ramsey. I hate that sweet talking nole, but he got murked on that touchdown. Should’ve been a flag on the WR

Lots of fūcked up things happened in this game that was just people either making mistakes or refs making mistakes like on the thing with Ramsey. I hate that sweet talking nole, but he got murked on that touchdown. Should’ve been a flag on the WR
Yeah, the official had a bad angle view from behind. Blown call for sure but I guess in the end, Rams still won.

I will say, based on how the game was going where all of a sudden there weren’t many flags, I don’t feel confident that even if the official would’ve seen it that he would’ve called it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bengals 2nd half in a nutshell tonight.
9C608228-2297-441E-A98D-EF08E1D2CEE9.gif

Yeah, the official had a bad angle view from behind. Blown call for sure but I guess in the end, Rams still won.

I will say, based on how the game was going where all of a sudden there weren’t many flags, I don’t feel confident that even if the official would’ve seen it that he would’ve called it.

Had the ref been in position to see it, he would have had no choice but to call it, Ramsey’s had twisted around, the wr grabbed part of the helmet as he twisted him around

Advertisement
Advertisement
After that no call on the Ramsey play no one rooting for The Bengals should say another word. That was one of the worst no calls I’ve seen in years. And to make it worse they kept replaying it over and over.

Advertisement
Back