NFL Super Bowl LVI Thread

Advertisement
50 Cent has always liked them big girls. He even had a reinforced strip swing installed in his house in Connecticut.

Go Canes
I was referring to 50 looking more like a Paranos girl in terms of thickness.

Instead, I should’ve called him: Pudgy Cent

FB_IMG_1644837582919.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cute story. They left the part out where Wanny then slapped the future Albany HC coach in the mouth and listed all the D-linemen he had seen down here.

U’re right; just like they should’ve called him for a clear hold on Higgins in the EZ when he pulled his shirt & yanked him back. The point is, none of that chit was called when both were **** blatant, yet they call a phantom holding call on Kupp to extend The Rams’ drive in the clutch on 3rd & a long goal. That’s sus af; actually it’s not since I said what would happen.

I’m not big on these wack *** computer conspiracy theories

Exactly. I don’t care what anybody says, that was a much better show than I’ve seen in years and years. Normally during the halftime show I’m shuffling around talking to people getting a drink, whatever. I stopped and watched this one.

Sure they were old heads, but those were significant music industry icons, but like I said before it wasn’t like a geriatric 90 year old Mick Jagger shuffling around. Give me a Dre production any. day They still put on a good show.

Advertisement
Are y'all suggesting that the Rams won bcuz this **** is rigged? Nah I ain't buying that cuz. If it was so rigged they wouldn't have missed that obvious face mask penalty on Ramsey that led to a Bengals TD.
They did miss a 1st half Ramsey’s PI on Higgins crosser in the endzone which would have given the Bungals a TD

Advertisement
Very exciting game but the officiating was an F plus. The commercials were so bad and the halftime show was the most embarrassing show I've ever seen. The reason the country is where its at is because of the IDIOTS that the NFL allows to perform. That is NOT entertainment at all but a disgrace to our dignity as people. PURE GARBAGE TO SAY THE LEAST! Get a life snoop dog and Eminem. These clowns are not artists at all!
You lost me with "very exciting game" and then you double down and insult one of the best halftime performances there has been at a Super Bowl

Very exciting game but the officiating was an F plus. The commercials were so bad and the halftime show was the most embarrassing show I've ever seen. The reason the country is where its at is because of the IDIOTS that the NFL allows to perform. That is NOT entertainment at all but a disgrace to our dignity as people. PURE GARBAGE TO SAY THE LEAST! Get a life snoop dog and Eminem. These clowns are not artists at all!
The only thing missing from your diatribe is to yell, "You kids get off my lawn!"

Advertisement
Back