NFL Super Bowl LVI Thread

Advertisement
A bit of a snooze fest from 12:00 left in the 3rd to 5:00 left in the 4th, but a good game overall.

I'm glad Stafford finally got to play in the playoffs and get a ring. It was nice to see Cooper Kupp's humility in the post-game news conference. Joe Burrow's attempt to be Joe Willie 2.0 is old. Kinda glad to see him taken down a notch, if only for one night.

Advertisement
It’s rigged man lol
Some guy bet 9 million in bets on the Bengals through Caesars book. Caesars themselves said they were huge Rams fans. Hahaha. I swear gambling has ruined football. The mob, which basically gambling books are (like not the real mob, but a faction of the mob) has great influence on these games.

Barely any flags were thrown the whole game, and on that Last Rams drive they decided to throw the flags. Amazing........

And what I also dont like now is that each ref has an earpiece. Someone is talking to those guys.

Advertisement
Barely any flags were thrown the whole game, and on that Last Rams drive they decided to throw the flags. Amazing........

And what I also dont like now is that each ref has an earpiece. Someone is talking to those guys.
Pretty sure the message in the officials’ earpiece was:

“Remember, we’re not doing any pass interference calls tonight until we’re inside two minutes in the fourth.”

Advertisement
Lots of fūcked up things happened in this game that was just people either making mistakes or refs making mistakes like on the thing with Ramsey. I hate that sweet talking nole, but he got murked on that touchdown. Should’ve been a flag on the WR

U’re right; just like they should’ve called him for a clear hold on Higgins in the EZ when he pulled his shirt & yanked him back. The point is, none of that chit was called when both were **** blatant, yet they call a phantom holding call on Kupp to extend The Rams’ drive in the clutch on 3rd & a long goal. That’s sus af; actually it’s not since I said what would happen.

Some guy bet 9 million in bets on the Bengals through Caesars book. Caesars themselves said they were huge Rams fans. Hahaha. I swear gambling has ruined football. The mob, which basically gambling books are (like not the real mob, but a faction of the mob) has great influence on these games.

It's like wrestling-I mean sports entertainment.

But I was entertained, I know what it is.

are-you-not-sports-entertained (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back