NFL Super Bowl LVI Thread

The halftime show was meh. I like all that 90's hip hop, but that performance didn't do it for me.
prince rogers nelson GIF

Advertisement
Some guy bet 9 million in bets on the Bengals through Caesars book. Caesars themselves said they were huge Rams fans. Hahaha. I swear gambling has ruined football. The mob, which basically gambling books are (like not the real mob, but a faction of the mob) has great influence on these games.

Barely any flags were thrown the whole game, and on that Last Rams drive they decided to throw the flags. Amazing........

And what I also dont like now is that each ref has an earpiece. Someone is talking to those guys.
Correct. The NFL is 100 percent rigged.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Confidence1000

Ur nephew just sent out a tweet agreeing w/ me. He wants the NFL to do away w/ these artificial turfed fields. Waaaaay too many non contact injuries r happening on this type of surface both in CFB & NFL, especially in practice where many practice fields r artificial based.
Yeah if u look at those non-contact injuries got nyggas tearing Dey ACL’s & ****! He’s up 4 a big payday & so was OBJ! MFs ain’t got time to deal wit dat ****! U smell me @Rellyrell

Yeah if u look at those non-contact injuries got nyggas tearing Dey ACL’s & ****! He’s up 4 a big payday & so was OBJ! MFs ain’t got time to deal wit dat ****! U smell me @Rellyrell

I tweaked my knee 2 months ago on artificial turf working out doing cones. Legit thought I had torn my ACL bro; but just a MCL sprain. That bull chit under the the turf gets stuck in ur cleats. Turn one away while ur cleat is stuck for a millisecond & it’s a wrap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I tweaked my knee 2 months ago on artificial turf working out doing cones. Legit thought I torn my ACL bro; but just a MCL sprain. That bull chit under the the turf gets stuck in ur cleats. Turn one away while ur cleat is stuck for a millisecond & it’s a wrap.
Look what happened to both QBs last night!!!? See how close they were getting rolled up on & shoes getting caught in that turf?

Look what happened to both QBs last night!!!? See how close they were getting rolled up on & shoes getting caught in that turf?

I been against turf, bruh. I know why these stadiums have done it b/c it’s more cost effective in the long run, but it’s not good on the players lower ligaments. Especially w/ how explosive these guys r.

Advertisement
You know this guy who wants marching bands to play at the half time show, wouldn't have that same energy if it was FAMUs marching band playing.
After seeing Miami's marching band at half time, I'd rather see FAMU's or one of the better high schools.

Quite honestly, I'd rather see any of them than pretty much any Super Bowl halftime show ever. Maybe it's more impressive in person.

Advertisement
Back