NFL Super Bowl LVI Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
They weren’t. Lol. U kidding me?

It should’ve been 4th & goal. That holding penalty was bull chit. Now that P.I on 1st & goal? Valid, but they shouldn’t have even been in that position. This chit is rigged; u can ask my pops & I told him
EXACTLY what was going to happen.

Edit: including what just happened.
😂😂

Advertisement

It should’ve been 4th & goal. That holding penalty was bull chit. Now that P.I on 1st & goal? Valid, but they shouldn’t have even been in that position. This chit is rigged; u can ask my pops & I told him

Man, IF THEY DONT KNOW...

Man, this **** ****ed. We just watched The Longest Yard reality show with a dope concert.

It was time to cash in. Rams, superbowl, LA... they can say conspiracy all they want, but **** is too obvious.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I wouldn't say rigged, but a bad call for sure. Rams fans were probably saying rigged after the missed call on the earlier Bengals TD too

Man, IF THEY DONT KNOW...

Man, this **** ****ed. We just watched The Longest Yard reality show with a dope concert.

It was time to cash in. Rams, superbowl, LA... they can say conspiracy all they want, but **** is too obvious.
Are y'all suggesting that the Rams won bcuz this **** is rigged? Nah I ain't buying that cuz. If it was so rigged they wouldn't have missed that obvious face mask penalty on Ramsey that led to a Bengals TD.

Advertisement
Back