Sunny Odogwu

Kirkland looks like Warmack. I think we're all in agreement that we would like having a "Warmack" on our line

Omg no! Please do not insult Chance Warmack like that. Denver is more of a Brandon Washington in the sense that he's got a lot of natural ability but will really have to get his weight under control before he is an effective player. I see Denver redshirting and being a player his sophomore year with added strength and conditioning. He is athletic but just nowhere near ready to play meaningful minutes nor should he be. Kids like Gall and Denver redshirting will really pay dividends for this team.

No major college team should have to play true frosh on either line today, and still be competitive. Most kids aren't ready until TWO (2) years outta high school!

You guys are pretty bad with reading comprehension. Courcy is clearly saying that while Denver is talented, he is not on the same level of Warmack.

Advertisement
I think Kirkland is only a Tackle in the Feliciano or B-Wash kind of way.

The difference I see between Kirkland and those two guys is length. He is 6'5 with long arms and huge hands. At the Opening in Oregon, he dominated the one-on-ones and took home the MVP.

He needs a redshirt and he's nowhere near the finished product that Ereck Flowers was, but I think he is a couple UToughs away from being a real good right tackle.

The difference I see between Kirkland and those two guys is length. He is 6'5 with long arms and huge hands. At the Opening in Oregon, he dominated the one-on-ones and took home the MVP.

He needs a redshirt and he's nowhere near the finished product that Ereck Flowers was, but I think he is a couple UToughs away from being a real good right tackle.

ya about Kirkland...when i saw the kid ...he was alot taller than i excpeted...and he isnt squatty like say ...B -wASH IS..
I saw him last month by chance...driving pass Dolphins stadium..and see this big tall long arm kid walking across the street..and did a double take when i noticed it was him and his fam..like i said before at this point i see a guard...but if the weight goes down through a redshirt year..he has right tackle ability with his feet and legth....a 6'4 315 kid can be a solid rt for us if need be...but to me he is an ELITE guard prospect.

I also think Flowers was in better shape. Kirkland needs to slim down IMO. I see this kid as a guard.

6_473869.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back