Sunny Odogwu

Advertisement
Gigantic smart humble hard-working kid athletic enough to be delivered from Nigeria on a basketball scholarship? Yeah. I'm going to pass on that because it might take a couple of years to work with him. LULZ. ANY guy you recruit on the OL is going to take work and development.

How many OL walk in and play a lot as true freshmans? Almost none. The Ereck Flowers of the world are few and far between, and we are not in desperation mode now anyway needing an OL to come in and play right away.

Gigantic smart humble hard-working kid athletic enough to be delivered from Nigeria on a basketball scholarship? Yeah. I'm going to pass on that because it might take a couple of years to work with him. LULZ. ANY guy you recruit on the OL is going to take work and development.

How many OL walk in and play a lot as true freshmans? Almost none. The Ereck Flowers of the world are few and far between, and we are not in desperation mode now anyway needing an OL to come in and play right away.

He can come in on a basketball scholarship?

Advertisement
If UM is going to take a 'project' on the OL, I feel a lot better about it being a guy who needs to gain weight as opposed to losing it like Symonette.

And these are the rats he was talking about hunting/eating. ****. That.

189.jpg

190.jpg

191.jpg

Hopefully he changes the spelling of his name to Sonny by the time he steps on campus.

Advertisement
Incredible journey for this young kid - I hope we sign him up. His story is one for the ages.

No! Once he is even recruited as a FB player he MUST go on a FB scholie! Per NCAA Rule.

This class doesn't have nor will have a natural tackle prospect outside of Odogwu...he's developmental and I wouldn't expect anything from him until his RS Junior year at the earliest...but if the staff is sold, even as a Kehoe special and he's the 4th lineman in a class...just take him.

Advertisement

This class doesn't have nor will have a natural tackle prospect outside of Odogwu...he's developmental and I wouldn't expect anything from him until his RS Junior year at the earliest...but if the staff is sold, even as a Kehoe special and he's the 4th lineman in a class...just take him.
This.

I'd say that Kerr is a tackle prospect, in the same way Jason Fox and Eric Winston were.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1066284/highlights/16512380

No! Once he is even recruited as a FB player he MUST go on a FB scholie! Per NCAA Rule.
But, not until he plays in a game. Same as Latwat Anderson. He was on a track scholarship.

Advertisement

But, not until he plays in a game. Same as La**** Anderson. He was on a track scholarship.

no, once a player is recruited by the football staff he will count as a football scholarship for that year regardless if he plays or not. David Thompson will count as a football scholarship regardless of him playing a single down this year. Anderson was never recruited by the former football staff, therefor he came in as a track athlete and walked on to the football team.

But, not until he plays in a game. Same as La**** Anderson. He was on a track scholarship.

no, once a player is recruited by the football staff he will count as a football scholarship for that year regardless if he plays or not. David Thompson will count as a football scholarship regardless of him playing a single down this year. Anderson was never recruited by the former football staff, therefor he came in as a track athlete and walked on to the football team.

I stand corrected. And, thanks for the correction.

I stand corrected. And, thanks for the correction.
Always good to see someone post this in a M. Board... Plus, the debate of you guys was quite informative subject-wise...
+ rep.

Last edited:

This.
I agree as we'll. I feel like Kirkland is a t as well, but love the idea of taking this kid.

Advertisement
Back