Sunday Buzz Miami Recruiting

its clear moten wants out. clark committed then realized, wow this kid is getting ready to recommit.

Advertisement
I love Lammons confidence and maybe he sees the chance to play here early.. It's going to be tight between UM and UF for him. I think Moten will flip to UM during the season. STA new head coach is very UM friendly and unlike Coach Smith he tells his players to keep their options open even if they're committed. Yearby isn't going anywhere and i don't think Cook or Lane comes here.

Strong take.

I have a question. What assNole writes this blog? It seems there's always underhanded jabs taken at Miami.

Advertisement
lammons wouldn't start as a freshman but it's not like he's gonna be behind some all-conference corners

lammons wouldn't start as a freshman but it's not like he's gonna be behind some all-conference corners

He might be by the end of the season. You're sleeping on some very talented guys who just needed some seasoning just like Lammons will when he gets where he's going as a true freshmans.

I love Lammons confidence and maybe he sees the chance to play here early.. It's going to be tight between UM and UF for him. I think Moten will flip to UM during the season. STA new head coach is very UM friendly and unlike Coach Smith he tells his players to keep their options open even if they're committed. Yearby isn't going anywhere and i don't think Cook or Lane comes here.

Strong take.

I agree. Still "confused" though, about Michel and Clark though.

Advertisement
Basically a summary of CIS recruiting board with typical Miami hate sprinkled on top.

I agree but it was only just one season. Tracy has the potential to be All-American, Gunter is solid, and Crawford is a willdcard.

This. He'll maybe battle for the #3 spot but I don't think he will start. I don't like the fact that Lammons is going to that Friday Night Borefest...I mean Lights thing with Lane/Q Wilson with Cook recruiting them heavily. I just don't get the allure of playing at UF especially if you're a WR or RB, otherwise than playing in the SEC.

Advertisement
I've been through too many recruiting seasons and I know that July is very early and some kids who have committed will back out. That's just the way it is but a very positive note would be getting the NCAA mess behind us and that should open the door to many other top recruits.

This. He'll maybe battle for the #3 spot but I don't think he will start. I don't like the fact that Lammons is going to that Friday Night Borefest...I mean Lights thing with Lane/Q Wilson with Cook recruiting them heavily. I just don't get the allure of playing at UF especially if you're a WR or RB, otherwise than playing in the SEC.

That may have been true years ago, but with Gillislee they showed that they use RB's well. WR...ya, not good.

Advertisement
Harris doesn't project as a QB in Miami's offense but that doesn't mean the kid won't be a great QB somewhere else. He nor his dad has ever complained about him not being offered as a QB by Miami because they understand he doesn't fit what we do as an offense.

I agree but it was only just one season. Tracy has the potential to be All-American, Gunter is solid, and Crawford is a willdcard.

Based on what i've seen, i'd say that gunter and crawford have more upside than howard, recruiting hype notwithstanding.

Advertisement
Back