SUNDAY BUZZ COLUMN

Advertisement
Two things -

Can we please stop with the starting lineup charades? Why is AQM 2nd on the depth chart? That guy needs to be playing as much as possible.

I like how Howard said that Bama listens to and trusts their coaches. Wonder if Al is telling them that to get them to listen. Sorry, Tracy, I love ya, but if you believe recruiting rankings Alabama is the most talented team

Two things -

Can we please stop with the starting lineup charades? Why is AQM 2nd on the depth chart? That guy needs to be playing as much as possible.

I like how Howard said that Bama listens to and trusts their coaches. Wonder if Al is telling them that to get them to listen. Sorry, Tracy, I love ya, but if you believe recruiting rankings Alabama is the most talented team
I agree that depth chart crap ia ridiculous like reall Harris over AQM and Craqford over Bush cmon man

I am not "going for the cheese". Would be nice if it is true, but Al and Mark are still here and nothing indicates any changes in their system, ideas or abilities. I would point out that IF Duke and some of the others guys playing on Sunday this year were somehow the problem on the team if goes to prove that Al cannot coach talent. He likes players like himself and is clueless how to handle talent. He is the exact opposite of successful UM coaches.

If every time a big game comes up and your coach has no answers when it matter most, you lose confidence in him. This team beat the crap out of FSU last year, then Al took over the game and reverted to plan. Everyone saw it. Duke promised his mom he would bet the gator and the noles. Al stole that second one from him. Clearly some of the new players last year had better attitude and got ****ed at older players. That is great. More effort is great. Will it continue after another year of coaching failures? Give any one of a two dozen other coaches Kaaya as their second year QB and they would win 9 or 10 games. Let's see what Al does with one of the best young players at the most important position.

Advertisement
The old "leadership" excuse, huh? It's déjà vu all over again with this program.

Advertisement
Al losing 35 pounds and being tanner should get us at least 2 more wins. He'll definitely coach better without craving oatmeal pies

Okay so please explain to me how things were allowed to happen where "players felt entitled"

Isn't that the coaches responsibility to ensure that doesn't happen?

This is Al Golden's 5th year. Players that wouldn't listen why were they even around that long?
All this tells me is that their was a lack of discipline and discipline starts at the top.

Last year was Golden's 4th year. At that point in time he should have had some senior leadership from his first class in place or at worst RS Jr leadership. Where was that leadership and whose fault was it putting these negative people as authority?

When does it become the headman's responsibility for a lack of unity? , and why are they trying to fix it AFTER losing so much. This is something that should have been sorted long before the season even started.

Advertisement
I've never seen a Miami team respond to a bad season by saying these things in the off-season, during the past decade.

People never learn.
Guyzm, people "are" holding others accountable, guyzm! Also flying "around" and making plays, guyzm!

Lack of leadership on Golden's team.

"Cancers" on Randy's teams.

"We came here to win a championship" after a subpar season.

Same ****, different year.

The old "leadership" excuse, huh? It's déjà vu all over again with this program.

It's crazy how in over a decade, we haven't managed to recruit a single leader..........

Duke was supposed to lead this team instead he folded in every single big game we played and tapped his helmet to come out at the most crucial times. Then had his whole camp stirring up **** starting with his mom that locker room was a mess (then again a good coaching staff won't let that happen) but there wAs no vocal leaders in this team Denzel was also quiet. Tracy is telling no lies

All a bunch of meaningless words. Actions matter, not words. We'll see how much confidence they have in this staph and scheme after the first loss this year. They are going to go in to tank mode just like we've witnessed each of the previous seasons.

Advertisement
I really don't care about any othe these articles anymore. They have been lies for 10 years, what makes this one any different.

Win or lose this year, doesn't matter to me anymore I just want it to be Goldens last year here. The care has be beaten out of me.

Duke was supposed to lead this team instead he folded in every single big game we played and tapped his helmet to come out at the most crucial times. Then had his whole camp stirring up **** starting with his mom that locker room was a mess (then again a good coaching staff won't let that happen) but there wAs no vocal leaders in this team Denzel was also quiet. Tracy is telling no lies

Interesting

Advertisement
Back