Suckeyestreit

CaneFan79

Senior
You Kirky lovers need to keep fellating him; all his calculating backhanded comments over the years are now blowing up in his face and his dislike is bubbling through.

Advertisement
Desmond Howard is literally the only talking head that I heard pick the Canes.

Advertisement
So now we have a thread crying every time someone picks against us...

That said f*ck espn and all associated with it.

Advertisement
He would dry snitch to your girl when some dime pieces are flirting with []_[]

I wonder if every other fan base cries when he doesn't pick their team to win.

As always, have to explain. We have a portion of CIS who thinks Herbie LOVES the 'Canes and like a battered spouse, they always are professing their love for him...Here is a sample:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/kirk-herbstreit-polygraph-results/123464?highlight=herbstreit

In reality, Herbie is an ESECPN tool, who will do what he is told, but definitely is in the business of keeping Miami down for an obvious reason (well obvious to some, but not all): Keep Urbie recruiting well in South Florida. Here is one of my posts detailing this:

"As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:
Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the OSU Athletic Department come back with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend whenever they want.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

I have given actual qoutes you can verify by just checking a few sources...You give unverified anecdotal observations.

The inability to recognize when someone is working you over is quite pitiful."

When you ask the CIS Suckeyestreit slurpers to provide evidence of his Miami love, the thread is bereft of evidence, just restating "Herbie loves Us"

So I keep starting these threads to annoy "Cane" fans who love Kirky soooo much. In my mind, who he picks is irrelevant, since I know his mission:
21Eiqck.jpg

But it's fun to tweak his CIS lovers.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer Ohio State: Kirk Herbstreit happy Buckeyes coach is still around

So where are you clowns that worship old Kirky? Especially the fools that believed the ESPN planted story about him being "run out of Columbus with torches and pitchforks."

C'mon now, come in here and defend you Suckeye Gawd...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You don’t think it’s the least bit weird how you obsess over herbstreit? Just a tad ?

You’ve started too many threads and posts about ole boy. Is this “‘the single white female “ of college football ?

I’m not sure if he banged your girl or what but you’ve seriously got Herbie in your feelings. There’s literally no tv personality or celebrity I’ve cared about as much as you do KH.

Last edited:
You don’t think it’s the least bit weird how you obsess of herbstreit? Just a tad ?

You’ve started too many threads and posts about ole boy. Is this “‘the single white female “ of college football ?

I’m not sure if he banged your girl or what but you’ve seriously got Herbie in your feelings. There’s literally no tv personality or celebrity I’ve cared about as much as you do KH.

Yeah, and you always come in and defend him, even when his blatent OSUck bias is on full display...I'm sure you fap to videos of Terry Porter throwing the flag too...

Why don't you just come out of the closet Cribboy, get your O$Uck season tickets and quit pretending to even care about the 'Canes. Heck, you can even get the latest Suckeye gear cheap these days:

9c5125b9-e7e3-400c-88e7-626dc17f4156_1.7c93278c74008b07645850c42a24f009.jpg

We haven’t been **** in 15 years and y’all get mad when an espn analyst doesnt pick us in every segment they talk about. Y’all gotta let it go man.

Advertisement
Herbstreit denied OP a date. Now he's out for vengeance. This whole thread is incredibly creepy.

We haven’t been **** in 15 years and y’all get mad when an espn analyst doesnt pick us in every segment they talk about. Y’all gotta let it go man.

Oh wise one, find a post where I complain about Suckeyestreit not picking us...I'll wait...I'll wait...

Yep, can't find any, because I never have. We have people on this board who are the exact paradox to your contention: They take everything spoken by Kirky the Gawd as the gospel and a mere mention of Miami by him sends them into raptorous euphoria. When you point out that the Suckeyestreit may be crafting of his comments to benefit O$Uck in some way, they immediately declare he is infalliable judge above bias and point out (again and again...And again) the tired ESPN disinformation story about people "threatening" him in Columbus, so he had to leave for Nashville. In reality, I personally verified with contacts in nearby Centerville, Ohio (Suckeyestreit's home town) that this was a bogus cover story to explain his move closer to E$ECPN's conference of choice (closer for more coverage), a true story a person with any semblance of the workings of propaganda could ascertain themselves.

Now, the Urbie/O$Uck situation CLEARLY illustrates that Kirky will defy even the suits at the four letter to deflect criticism of Meyer, O$Uck and the Sucknut fans. Of course he won't be criticised by fellow media types, simply because the media protects it's own...Notice how the indignation of Meyer lying at the B1G media day overshadowed Courtney Smith in most commentary on the matter.

If you can't see Suckeyestreit is biased after this episode, well, your just WANT to be ignorant.

What is the argument here? We already know Herbstreit went to Ohio State. Thank you.

Advertisement
Back