Suckeyestreit

Herbie should be the least of your worries on ESPN.

A few days ago when talking about Wisconsin being ranked number 4...2 of the 3 "analysts" on CFB Live said that Wisconsin "manhandled" and "trounced" Miami in the Orange Bowl. I get it...we lost...but come on now. Not sure they watched they game...maybe just saw the score.

Analists is more like it.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer Ohio State: Kirk Herbstreit happy Buckeyes coach is still around

So where are you clowns that worship old Kirky? Especially the fools that believed the ESPN planted story about him being "run out of Columbus with torches and pitchforks."

C'mon now, come in here and defend you Suckeye Gawd...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

It's okay kids, Suckeyestreit changed his "take" to keep the E$ECPN suits happy:

Kirk Herbstreit offers new opinion on Ohio State, Urban Meyer

The paragon of integrity that is Kirky just got some new footwear

FFWMNCSQNOH_g4_800x.jpg

Im just getting to pg 2 of this thread and i can already tell this is a thread backfire by OP

Backfire? Are you like the others, who can't comprehend underlying agendas driven by loyalty, the ESPN business model, or the "evolution" of Suckeyestreit's position?

It's a common human failing: Hate what you don't understand.

I don’t particularly care about the guy one way or the other. Sometimes I like what he says, sometimes not, but it’s comical how hurt some of you guys get. What, he picked against us? Like people who aren’t Canes can’t have opinions that don’t line up with ours? I got hating ***** Head, and mark may...those guys very specifically called out Miami as a program. This thing with KH though... that’s just sad. Dude had very complimentary things to say when we beat the brakes off VT and nd, now he thinks we’ll lose. He’s entitled to be wrong some times, and there’s no reason to get so upset about it.

But whatever, I get the us against the world thing. The funny part is that there are plenty of people who straight hate us, there’s no need to invent more.

Advertisement
I don’t particularly care about the guy one way or the other. Sometimes I like what he says, sometimes not, but it’s comical how hurt some of you guys get. What, he picked against us? Like people who aren’t Canes can’t have opinions that don’t line up with ours? I got hating ***** Head, and mark may...those guys very specifically called out Miami as a program. This thing with KH though... that’s just sad. Dude had very complimentary things to say when we beat the brakes off VT and nd, now he thinks we’ll lose. He’s entitled to be wrong some times, and there’s no reason to get so upset about it.

But whatever, I get the us against the world thing. The funny part is that there are plenty of people who straight hate us, there’s no need to invent more.

Agree completely.

Off topic a little but all the hate our fans give Lou Holtz for being a Notre Damer and never picking us. He was one of the only ESPN personalities that would vouch/defend us when Yahoo dropped the Shapiro bomb, and he was even arguing with his co-host and the king of Miami hate (Mark May) defending us.

Can any of you people ever read a freaking thread and show any comprehension?!? Again, another person whose contention is I hate Herbstreit because he picks against Miami. Right in this thread, first page, post #12, I state the following (and give examples) of his commentary. Because people apparently can't go back and read anything, it is cut and pasted right here:

"As always, have to explain. We have a portion of CIS who thinks Herbie LOVES the 'Canes and like a battered spouse, they always are professing their love for him...Here is a sample:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/kirk-herbstreit-polygraph-results/123464?highlight=herbstreit

In reality, Herbie is an ESECPN tool, who will do what he is told, but definitely is in the business of keeping Miami down for an obvious reason (well obvious to some, but not all): Keep Urbie recruiting well in South Florida. Here is one of my posts detailing this:

"As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:
Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the OSU Athletic Department come back with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend whenever they want.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

I have given actual qoutes you can verify by just checking a few sources...You give unverified anecdotal observations.

The inability to recognize when someone is working you over is quite pitiful."

When you ask the CIS Suckeyestreit slurpers to provide evidence of his Miami love, the thread is bereft of evidence, just restating "Herbie loves Us"

So I keep starting these threads to annoy "Cane" fans who love Kirky soooo much. In my mind, who he picks is irrelevant, since I know his mission"

Okay, done with the cut and paste.

Heck, I even state verbatim that I don't care "who he picks," yet moron after moron states I hate Herbstreit because he picks against Miami...

I am amazed some of you function with such poor attention to detail and reading comprehension...No wonder Suckeyestreit has you all eating out of his hand.

Last edited:
Backfire? Are you like the others, who can't comprehend underlying agendas driven by loyalty, the ESPN business model, or the "evolution" of Suckeyestreit's position?

It's a common human failing: Hate what you don't understand.

Yes. However, im a grown *** man that has more important **** to worry about. Do u understand that?

Advertisement
Can any of you people ever read a freaking thread and show any comprehension?!? Again, another person whose contention is I hate Herbstreit because he picks against Miami. Right in this thread, first page, post #12, I state the following (and give examples) of his commentary. Because people apparently can't go back and read anything, it is cut and pasted right here:

"As always, have to explain. We have a portion of CIS who thinks Herbie LOVES the 'Canes and like a battered spouse, they always are professing their love for him...Here is a sample:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/kirk-herbstreit-polygraph-results/123464?highlight=herbstreit

In reality, Herbie is an ESECPN tool, who will do what he is told, but definitely is in the business of keeping Miami down for an obvious reason (well obvious to some, but not all): Keep Urbie recruiting well in South Florida. Here is one of my posts detailing this:

"As usual, the Herbie/OSU fans will say he "loves Miami" but give no proof. Lets examine the "love."

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

Note, he said this November 2014, after the Cincy road banner flew. Any CFB analyst worth a s#!+ knew Golden was in over his head and we fans who wanted him fired were “ridiculous’’ according to Kirky. Yep, keep the 'Canes down for Urbie.

Let's not forget his numerous nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?)

"Oh yeah," you say, "he was telling the truth!" No, he was strengthening his boy Urbie's hand, because OSUck is a giant state school that will build whatever is needed with school funds:
Ohio State trustees OK $7.8 million for Woody Hayes Athletic Center upgrades - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Will the OSU Athletic Department come back with the funds to re-imburse? Probably, but look a the flexibility to spend whenever they want.

By contrast, there is no Miami Hurricanes football without the University of Miami and it's a small school with no taxpayer-backed flexibility...Look at the IPF fiasco for proof. Herbie has known this and he backs up O$Ucks sales pitches to So Fla recruits by constantly talking about it.

He has also highlighted our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere," but no mention of the upgrades. Again, reinforcing the O$UCK recruiting pitch.

I have given actual qoutes you can verify by just checking a few sources...You give unverified anecdotal observations.

The inability to recognize when someone is working you over is quite pitiful."

When you ask the CIS Suckeyestreit slurpers to provide evidence of his Miami love, the thread is bereft of evidence, just restating "Herbie loves Us"

So I keep starting these threads to annoy "Cane" fans who love Kirky soooo much. In my mind, who he picks is irrelevant, since I know his mission"

Okay, done with the cut and paste.

Heck, I even state verbatim that I don't care "who he picks," yet moron after moron states I hate Herbstreit because he picks against Miami...

I am amazed some of you function with such poor attention to detail and reading comprehension...No wonder Suckeyestreit has you all eating out of his hand.

Yeah, I stopped reading after “battered spouse” because you’ve outed yourself as a person who’s just spewing sht.

I’m no battered spouse, and if you’d bothered to read what I wrote you’d know that I sometime agree with the guy (like here ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit Issues New Thoughts On Urban Meyer ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit Issues New Thoughts On Urban Meyer) and sometimes disagree with him (I’m not scouring the internet for all the times he’s said sht about Miami I don’t agree with, I think we can both agree he’s done that).

But of course these days everything is all or nothing so if I don’t think the guy always sucks I obviously love him.

So keep screaming about how he hates us and how much that hurts your feelings, I guess you’re entitle. For me, I’m just not that bothered.

Yeah, I stopped reading after “battered spouse” because you’ve outed yourself as a person who’s just spewing sht.

I’m no battered spouse, and if you’d bothered to read what I wrote you’d know that I sometime agree with the guy (like here ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit Issues New Thoughts On Urban Meyer ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit Issues New Thoughts On Urban Meyer) and sometimes disagree with him (I’m not scouring the internet for all the times he’s said sht about Miami I don’t agree with, I think we can both agree he’s done that).

But of course these days everything is all or nothing so if I don’t think the guy always sucks I obviously love him.

So keep screaming about how he hates us and how much that hurts your feelings, I guess you’re entitle. For me, I’m just not that bothered.

So you like the position he took after he flip flopped away from loving that Urbie was still at OSUck...Got it.

Advertisement
I guess writing more than one sentence (or anything of substance) taxes you...Really Sad.
Get over it. Nobody here gives a **** about Kirk herbstreit. Your obsession isn't even funny anymore it's ******* weird. Jilted lover syndrome.

So you like the position he took after he flip flopped away from loving that Urbie was still at OSUck...Got it.

So if this situation had happened with a Miami coach I couldn’t be happy he still had a job while thinking the handling was bad?

Know what? Don’t fcking bother. You hate the guy and he hurts your feelings, that’s fine. I just don’t care about him and what he has to say all that much.

Herbstreit let his Ohio State bias show through in his early years broadcasting. He hated the SEC with a Big 10 vengeance. Then he matured and became a lot more objective.

I watched him look a little uncomfortable on Game Day this weekend talking about Meyer, so you have to accept the OSU bias is always close to the surface. But man, Desmond Howard sure made up for anything Herbie avoided.

Advertisement
Get over it. Nobody here gives a **** about Kirk herbstreit. Your obsession isn't even funny anymore it's ******* weird. Jilted lover syndrome.

Wow four sentences, I'm impressed! For someone who proclaims "Nobody here gives a **** about Kirk herbstreit," you have been awfully busy in this thread with ad hominem attacks against me for criticizing him as a broadcaster. "Jilted lover?" Nope, sounds more like Kirky is YOUR man crush.

So if this situation had happened with a Miami coach I couldn’t be happy he still had a job while thinking the handling was bad?

Know what? Don’t fcking bother. You hate the guy and he hurts your feelings, that’s fine. I just don’t care about him and what he has to say all that much.

Except when you agree with his second position, the one that was a contradiction to his first on Meyer. Got it.

You also don't care that the guy has a history of comments detrimental to the program, to include pro-Al Golden comments when anyone with a pulse knew the guy was way over his head. Got it.

Advertisement
Back