Stubbs

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
It’s funny to think that a guy that was unanimously hated when hired, is looked at more favorable that Enos and Barry at this point. There hasn’t been people doggin him and calling for his head.
WRs have improved their pass catching and routes look crisp. I remember people crying about his Twitter 😂😂😂. Not saying he’s great but it’s just funny that he’s become the least of our worries

Advertisement
WR concern is the least of my worries....

We have an oline that struggles with pre snap penalties and fundamentals of blocking

an offense lead by enos thats still stuck i neutral

If anything it seems like our RB depth has regressed....we seemed to have everyone ready to step up last year this year cam isnt very productive and we havent seen anything of Lo or Burns

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even Wiggins is catching the dam ball. I owe that kid an apology
I would say he was a freshman who wasnt really supposed to play... But young players peak early around here lately and dont seem to get better as they play more.. a completely foreign concept nowadays it seems in coral gables..

He’s better than some or most of the corches but I don’t know that he crosses into good hire territory. I really don’t see any really good hires right now. Maybe Fields because he recruits and Brevin looks good but even then look at what Larry Scott is doing with Pitts at UiF.

He’s better than some or most of the corches but I don’t know that he crosses into good hire territory. I really don’t see any really good hires right now. Maybe Fields because he recruits and Brevin looks good but even then look at what Larry Scott is doing with Pitts at UiF.

Again not saying great but he was the most hated and you haven’t heard a peep about him since the season began

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again not saying great but he was the most hated and you haven’t heard a peep about him since the season began
The pass catchers are all eating..the board hated because they thought catching a football or not was on coaching last year..it was honestly the most absurd thing i had ever heard..and then the coach who we brought in to coach that position group and teach them how to catch, was unqualified based on their standards

Yeah but if they were struggling you wouldn’t be blaming it on that
I wouldn’t be blaming the coach unless I saw lack of effort, guys running the wrong route depth, or wrong routes in general..stuff that a coach prepares you for

Stubbs was a technician and hardworker in college, how he broke records himself. Now is teaching our WRs the fundamentals and little things instead of gassing us up on stupid Donk tweets the board ate up

Hilarious. How far we've fallen that we are praising this guy when our WR's have looked mediocre all year. Even JT4 looked better last year.

You can’t have it both ways. Other threads you’re blaming Jarren for the lack of production, saying the WRs are open. Now you’re singing a diff tune. Also never said he was great just find it funny that a guy everyone hated hasn’t been the problem

Advertisement
Back