Stubbs

I could be wrong but I think a lot of the drops last year happened because of Richts boring *** offense and slow pace. I think it’s an easy way to have kids lose focus

that's a ridiculously hilarious theory you came up with. come on dude

Advertisement
It’s funny to think that a guy that was unanimously hated when hired, is looked at more favorable that Enos and Barry at this point. There hasn’t been people doggin him and calling for his head.
WRs have improved their pass catching and routes look crisp. I remember people crying about his Twitter 😂😂😂. Not saying he’s great but it’s just funny that he’s become the least of our worries

When you've got CANCER...you dont worry so much about hangnails

Advertisement
Not saying they would be miami’s top 4 but Thomas cracks that top 4 easily(that’s how elite I think His ability is). If he was in bama system last year he easily has a 10 tds over 1000 yard season but he wasn’t. With that being said I know bama has the best core in the nation but imo Thomas fits right in with them.

Oklahoma signed 3 5 star receivers in 2019 yet haselwood has emerged as the #3 option And is the only one playing significant playing time out of those 3 5 stars.

Frank Ladson eating with 4 catches 34 yards? ****, I just Noticed we spreading the ball around to more pass catchers than Clemson too this year.

What you are seemingly arguing is that Miami's quality depth at the WR spot is why the ball is evenly distributed...and I wouldn't agree with a word of that. We distribute the ball because we do not have anyone above the threshold of situational and they collectively are inconsistent.

We can agree to disagree on Thomas...he'd be their #4 at best, and only occasionally...Waddle is a very good slot receiver.

Advertisement
Back