Strong gone

Including the GOAT's family

View attachment 229099
The goat?

holbombog-bombog.gif

Advertisement
or let field take over RBs from kevin smith
I’m a big Kevin smith fan. Brought us Parrish, landed Citizen, and then got the best back from Dade and the best frkm
Broward this year.

The running back room was decimated by injuries last year, but he still managed to bandaid it together for the most part.

He’s on the bottom of the list of guys I would move on from.

Smith > Field

I said nothing about you picking fights. I ignored the rest of your post due to inaccuracy.
Not this time…not yet anyway

Last year, we supposedly had an all star staff and the highest paid staff in the conference. This year we’re replacing close to half of them because they weren’t good hires.

I ignore most of your posts too…for many reasons but mostly because of their verbose and pretentious nature

Glad we’re on the same page

Advertisement
Terrible look for Miami.

Seriously, why?

It would seem like once Strong did not get the DC job that this was a foregone conclusion.

I like Strong. I think he did well for us, especially in recruiting, as far as the talent we had in the linebacker corps, I don’t know anybody that could’ve improved their performance with the base talent that was there.

So I have no ill feelings towards him. But he’s a man with pride and my feeling is he felt like he should be given the shot at the DC job and once he didn’t get it, he probably felt it was time to move on. That’s what I think the most probable scenario is, I don’t think Mario told him to leave. Do you have a different thought?

It's my not so clever way to endear myself in hopes of coaxing a good chimichurri recipe from you. My Argentine buddy taught me his and I've long since forgotten it.

If someone can just get me the chimichurri recipe from Don Arturo's on SW 27th Avenue and Davie Boulevard, I would greatly appreciate it. As long as it's the same recipe from the 1990s and 2000s, I have no idea if they have changed it up since then.

Advertisement
The defensive side could use an upgrade in recruiters. And now it just lost its best one.

You can’t let him handpick his staff if he’s going to go the way of Enos and bring in a bunch of recruiting duds. The hire to replace Strong has to be a recruiting superstar.

You don’t think it’s possible it Strong left on his own?

If someone can just get me the chimichurri recipe from Don Arturo's on SW 27th Avenue and Davie Boulevard, I would greatly appreciate it. As long as it's the same recipe from the 1990s and 2000s, I have no idea if they have changed it up since then.
Wait until I try the one I've got. I'll report back.

Advertisement
Not this time…not yet anyway

Last year, we supposedly had an all star staff and the highest paid staff in the conference. This year we’re replacing close to half of them because they weren’t good hires.

I ignore most of your posts too…for many reasons but mostly because of their verbose and pretentious nature

Glad we’re on the same page

That's a lot of words. You could have just said you lied. That would have been concise.

@RVACane @SWFL_Cane @Peruche There maybe a few chefs in here to help out, could probably hook you up with a broad named Michelle too.

Brother,

I'll die on the hill that he is a great coach and recruiter. His list of TEs recruited, committed, and end up being in the NFL is going to be long.

I was a fan when he was here, and remain so. He'd fit in well with what Mario wants from an energy, hustle, and grind mentality.

BRING THE BOY HOME.
While I agree with everything you said, sadly he is home. Gonna take a promotion to get him out of there

Advertisement
I’m a big Kevin smith fan. Brought us Parrish, landed Citizen, and then got the best back from Dade and the best frkm
Broward this year.

The running back room was decimated by injuries last year, but he still managed to bandaid it together for the most part.

Smith > Field
agreed with all you said -- but have heard smith staying with miami is far from a certainty

Broward this year.

Smith > Field
With an injury riddled OL too and Gattis calling plays

It appears by his own account, he did leave of his own accord.

Which is to be expected. If you’ve been in business long enough, you see this kind of thing happen all the time. Someone with quite a bit of experience that gets passed over for a promotion, and they leave. It’s common, it’s called pride. So I don’t see how that’s a bad look for Miami? No one’s going to talk him into staying if he feels he got passed over.

Advertisement
Back