Strong gone

Oh, they're there, thousands of those N a z i cowards ran to South America after WW2. H e l l, we allowed thousands of N a z i collaborators here, matter of fact, it was easier to get a visa to America if you were a N a z i, than if you were a victim of The Holocaust at one time.
i know that. i said i never saw it at Colonia Tovar.

Advertisement
Oh, they're there, thousands of those N a z i cowards ran to South America after WW2. H e l l, we allowed thousands of N a z i collaborators here, matter of fact, it was easier to get a visa to America if you were a N a z i, than if you were a victim of The Holocaust at one time.

Not only that, but many of them were government employees. We sought them out and invited them here and gave them access to whatever they wanted to get us to the moon and create all sorts of wild ****.

Is this you or nah?

Reply to you from @ScharfCane

& this is an opinion?:

Bruh, stop the cap & hold the L like a real ninja. U implied & insinuated that Mario was the one who brought Skinner & that Field is a lame duck on the trail needing help from Mario. Skinner wasn’t coming here or any other top recruit b/c of Diaz, b/c why would they? Why wouldn’t he change his mind when an, on paper, a proven coach come & replace a lame duck coach?

One thing about me, my ninja, u will NEVER see me caught in my feelings for anyone, especially a coach b/c everyone is replaceable. My loyalty is to myself & my inner circle; I’m not some cuck fan boy, believe that homie. I just roam this board & have a tendency to call out either non factual or dumb chit.

But carry on w/ ur day.
I stand on what I said. Lol didn’t say he was a lame duck I said he needed help and it’s proven he has. He is ok nothing more nothing less as I said idc if he stays or goes I don’t think he moves the needle either direction. Mario himself tried to replace him so if he was as great as some of you claim why is that? Anyway no L to hold lmao. What I stated was my opinions and some facts

I stand on what I said. Lol didn’t say he was a lame duck I said he needed help and it’s proven he has. He is ok nothing more nothing less as I said idc if he stays or goes I don’t think he moves the needle either direction. Mario himself tried to replace him so if he was as great as some of you claim why is that? Anyway no L to hold lmao. What I stated was my opinions and some facts

Lmao

Not only that, but many of them were government employees. We sought them out and invited them here and gave them access to whatever they wanted to get us to the moon and create all sorts of wild ****.
tough call. i believe, to my limited knowledge, that they engineers and scientists were out on the field/at war and not decision makers and it was either we got them or they went to work for the USSR. quite a dilemma

Advertisement
It was easier if you were a Nazï of significant scientific or political value to US strategic interests.

Werner Von Braun (and his team) are perhaps the greatest example of this.

No Werner, no "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."

Field? Guy has consistently stacked talent for several years. Not sure if you're being serious.

new orleans GIF by CBS

And there was nothing wrong with that. We cherry picked their most talented and kept them from the Soviets.

Geopolitics is very dirty business.

Advertisement
Back