Strong gone

All due respect, but Strong's been gone since his short stint at Louisville where he had a few good seasons.

Tanked at Texas and South Florida, collecting severance and taking analytics or position coach gigs—dude has been mailing it in for over a decade and hasn't called a defense since 2009 at Florida.

If he was up to par and ready for the gig, Mario would've promoted him. The fact he went outside for Guidry tells you that Strong was mailing it in at Miami and the man in charge had zero faith he was the answer with this defense moving forward.

Charlie Strong is a retread and popular name, but he hasn't done anything meaningful in this sport in over a decade. Adios.
pretty sure he was one of the "dead weights" mentioned by Feldman on the Feldman/Navarro podcast.

Advertisement
Some very powerful Germans figured prominently in the San Carlos Bariloche area of Argentina after April 1945.

2 of the craziest stories post WW2 are the German cities that popped up in Argentina (still celebrate German holidays/festivals today) and operation paper clip.

When I was a kid (about 10) I visited the town of Colonia Tovar in Venezuela as part of a big tour group organized by my parents. We had lunch in a Castle that was turned to a restaurant. My uncle, a kid that was part our group, and myself leave the table to find the bathroom. As we look for the bathroom, we open the door we believe is the bathroom. It isn't a bathroom but a small lecture hall with rows of chairs on both sides and pulpit in the front with **** flags on both sides of the pulpit. We backed out slowly and my uncle closes the door. We headed back to the table, finished lunch, and got back on the tour bus to go back to Caracas having lost the need to go to the bathroom.

The town is like if they picked up a German village and placed it in the mountains of Venezuela.

Colonia Tovar

When I was a kid (about 10) I visited the town of Colonia Tovar in Venezuela as part of a big tour group organized by my parents. We had lunch in a Castle that was turned to a restaurant. My uncle, a kid that was part our group, and myself leave the table to find the bathroom. As we look for the bathroom, we open the door we believe is the bathroom. It isn't a bathroom but a small lecture hall with rows of chairs on both sides and pulpit in the front with **** flags on both sides of the pulpit. We backed out slowly and my uncle closes the door. We headed back to the table, finished lunch, and got back on the tour bus to go back to Caracas having lost the need to go to the bathroom.

The town is like if they picked up a German village and placed it in the mountains of Venezuela.

Colonia Tovar
i've been there. neat place. never saw the Nahtzees

Advertisement
Fair enough, but what has Strong honestly done in college football since a few good years at Louisville? Dude has been mailing it in for years now and at 62 is on the wrong side of his career arc.
True.
I’m just happy with the kids we got coming in at LB, not sure if that was due to Strong’s recruiting prowess though.
I’m fine with Strong moving on. I’m sure he was ****ed for being passed over for the DC. I certainly wouldn’t have been thrilled with him being out DC, for the reasons you mentioned.

You must be really old.

Do you wear bifocals? Hearing aids?

Depends*?

*I rock the speedo thong cut myself
Ouch...what I say for that??... LOL!!!... I don't feel old... Early 50's doesn't count ,right??.. 🤣🤣
No speedo thong tyvm.... I'm ****** , in no way shape or form should I be any where near a banana hammock...

Ouch...what I say for that??... LOL!!!... I don't feel old... Early 50's doesn't count ,right??.. 🤣🤣
No speedo thong tyvm.... I'm ****** , in no way shape or form should I be any where near a banana hammock...
Review some of the lines of attack (essentially you and I share same take on Strong) on my brilliant porsts...

Guess I'll be seeing you at the Villages swinger parties....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Review some of the lines of attack (essentially you and I share same take on Strong) on my brilliant porsts...

Guess I'll be seeing you at the Villages swinger parties....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
season 9 dancing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clout? I’m giving my opinion I don’t care bout no internet clout lmao. Lol y’all are ridiculous and get in yall feelings about these coaches. I legit never said field had nothing to do with skinner. I said if Mario isn’t the hc he doesn’t come here and the kid said out his mouth that’s what sealed it

Is this you or nah?

Reply to you from @ScharfCane

& this is an opinion?:

Bruh, stop the cap & hold the L like a real ninja. U implied & insinuated that Mario was the one who brought Skinner & that Field is a lame duck on the trail needing help from Mario. Skinner wasn’t coming here or any other top recruit b/c of Diaz, b/c why would they? Why wouldn’t he change his mind when an, on paper, a proven coach come & replace a lame duck coach?

One thing about me, my ninja, u will NEVER see me caught in my feelings for anyone, especially a coach b/c everyone is replaceable. My loyalty is to myself & my inner circle; I’m not some cuck fan boy, believe that homie. I just roam this board & have a tendency to call out either non factual or dumb chit.

But carry on w/ ur day.

Advertisement
Strong didn’t get the gig because Mario wasn’t impressed with his work. Like he didn’t know strong would bolt when not considered for the job. Strong has been a head coach so I can see him less enthusiastic as a position coach. Strong has been in Mario’s shoes. He knows what coaching and the uncertainty of it is. I think he had his shot at being the next DC but didn’t step up to it I’m sure he’s looking for a head coach gig somewhere else. A fresh start for everyone Could be best.

i've been there. neat place. never saw the Nahtzees

Oh, they're there, thousands of those N a z i cowards ran to South America after WW2. H e l l, we allowed thousands of N a z i collaborators here, matter of fact, it was easier to get a visa to America if you were a N a z i, than if you were a victim of The Holocaust at one time.

Is this you or nah?

Reply to you from @ScharfCane

& this is an opinion?:

Bruh, stop the cap & hold the L like a real ninja. U implied & insinuated that Mario was the one who brought Skinner & that Field is a lame duck on the trail needing help from Mario. Skinner wasn’t coming here or any other top recruit b/c of Diaz, b/c why would they? Why wouldn’t he change his mind when an, on paper, a proven coach come & replace a lame duck coach?

One thing about me, my ninja, u will NEVER see me caught in my feelings for anyone, especially a coach b/c everyone is replaceable. My loyalty is to myself & my inner circle; I’m not some cuck fan boy, believe that homie. I just roam this board & have a tendency to call out either non factual or dumb chit.

But carry on w/ ur day.
👆👆👆Papi with the firm pimp hand.

Advertisement
Back