Strength @ Conditioning

I mentioned that 5 months ago and was said that I didn't know crap. U are what you eat.

Advertisement
I remember reading how Louisville fans were saying how much faster and stronger we looked than them last year after the game. And we are having a lot less soft tissue injuries since Big Gus was let go.

The OL should spend June and July training in Manitoba where they won't be subjected to the high temps and humidity that zaps their ability to pack on pounds of fat/muscle.

Lol
Smith looks a bit taller than him but scrawny af. The difference between the teams is not size but the speed and intensity at which they play with. They are more talented physically and mentally
The difference is Devonta lives, breathes, and exists to get better. Pope barely puts in any work outside of what is required to be on the team

I never said I care about optics although I understand that could've been implied. The highlighted is what I meant. Is our nutrition staff/program on par with elite programs?

"Not yet on line but due in soon is a DXA machine, the gold standard for assessment of body composition and bone health. The athlete is scanned, and the result tells the nutritionists what each athlete needs for maximum benefit."

Do we have this, for example. The article discusses a lot more than just nice chairs and a nice looking facility.

I honestly don't know. But you're just spinning wheels falling back on, well we finally hired some nutritionists 5 years ago.

Please call the the hurricane club with your contribution to help fund a bigger and better nutrition center just like the one in Alabama. If you’re really interested in having a newer and a better and a bigger one.

That’s the only way it gets done.

I’m sure you contribute a lot already, you’re just you going have to dig a little deeper

Advertisement
We need a speed guy and a strength guy.
conditioning is required by everyone especially as we run uptempo, but there is a difference in how a db trains vs a dt/ol.

1612299090936.png

Please call the the hurricane club with your contribution to help fund a bigger and better nutrition center just like the one in Alabama. If you’re really interested in having a newer and a better and a bigger one.

That’s the only way it gets done.

I’m sure you contribute a lot already, you’re just you going have to dig a little deeper

Thanks for the passive aggressiveness with no substance.

This wasn't ever a debate how we get to that point. It was a question on areas of improvement. How we get there is a totally different discussion.

Advertisement
Back