Strength @ Conditioning

Daperfectstorm

Redshirt Freshman
Now that we’ve made improvements to offensive & defensive staff what are the boards thoughts on strength & conditioning?
Are any upgrades needed, is this another area of the team that Manny needs to evaluate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting well will magically improve our S&C staff...

Wasn't it Lingard (F*** him btw) who mocked our meal prepping and **** -- I don't think he's been the first to mention it over the years. Always felt like the elite programs took that kind of stuff more seriously than us. That's nitpicking of course and maybe I just dont know ****, Feely seems like he's doing a pretty good job... Phillips and Rousseau had nice transformations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting well will magically improve our S&C staff...

Wasn't it Lingard (F*** him btw) who mocked our meal prepping and **** -- I don't think he's been the first to mention it over the years. Always felt like the elite programs took that kind of stuff more seriously than us. That's nitpicking of course and maybe I just dont know ****, Feely seems like he's doing a pretty good job... Phillips and Rousseau had nice transformations.

Changed significantly with the hire (by Richt) of Kyle Bellamy.

Advertisement
We made the jump from just over 60 offensive plays per game to over 75. While we may not have had the best linemen, our players were not out there huffing and puffing. We actually outplayed our opponents in the fourth quarter of almost every game. Our conditioning was as good as it can get.

Based on limited feedback regarding the program in comparison to others, I think the nutrition department needs more work than anything.

Advertisement
Back