story on Nigel Bethel n why he decommitted.....

This site needs to stop giving these kids that are committed but wavering, the vessel to act a fool. He said he wanted to decommit two months ago but yet told Pete a week ago he's 100% committed, lol. More interviews with Darling, Yearby, Harris, Mayes, etc...guys that WANT to represent the U. we hear a guy is wanting a offer from a rival school, and act shock when he decommits, lol! Fans and this site needs to reevaluate just like the staff!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm all for Golden bashing but its obvious Miami wasn't very high on him. (personally I never have been either)

L u l z

Spending time attending his games, texting, tweeting, facebooking, sending mail, offering scholarships, accepting his commitment, etc....that sounds like they were pretty high on him.

He knows he wasn't going to play here

514.gif

Advertisement
This is another way coaches use Miami against Miami..they tell these kids to leave home and become their own man....why stay home?

Not all recruits want to stay home and it sucks we need to stop the bleeding..

Kid just isn't that good. Someone needs to explain how he got that 4th star when Powell is still a 3 star guy

The staff played it cool though...reason being they said they wanted him to stay, but if it was a better opportunity out there they will support him...that tell me: Last year Kirkland ****ed us and we had problems with Booker T..they didn't want deja vu over again..that would have been real bad...if they wetent big on his size, why not offer Quincy Wilson back then??? That ****es me off

Advertisement
I'm sure Al's got a better replacement lined up. Trust Al. He wouldn't de-recruit this dude if he didn't have a better guy ready to take his spot.

I'm all for Golden bashing but its obvious Miami wasn't very high on him. (personally I never have been either)

Spending time attending his games, texting, tweeting, facebooking, sending mail, offering scholarships, accepting his commitment, etc....that sounds like they were pretty high on him.

Yeah bc they don't do that with tons of other kids. Most didn't even know we still had contact with guys like the JUCO DT we just signed. You are clueless (so am I) what really goes on behind the scenes. I'm sure the staff were going to "his" games, not other BTW kids. Relax.

Advertisement
This site needs to stop giving these kids that are committed but wavering, the vessel to act a fool. He said he wanted to decommit two months ago but yet told Pete a week ago he's 100% committed, lol. More interviews with Darling, Yearby, Harris, Mayes, etc...guys that WANT to represent the U. we hear a guy is wanting a offer from a rival school, and act shock when he decommits, lol! Fans and this site needs to reevaluate just like the staff!

You are a 100% right my friend! Braxton Berrios and Artie Burns tweeting each other "hard to be a cane, rare breed" real canes, and yet we waste time talking about Nigel Bethel, a diva of a recruit who lies up his butt. He wanted to be a cane, but our bowl game decided his decision, and we don't need guys like that who flee in time of need, or point fingers instead of figuring I can be the solution EXAMPLE Kiy Hester. Our top recruits committed KC, Darling, Yearby, Kaaya, and C.Thomas seem 100% all U.. and those are the type of guys we need, and should be focusing on.

I think Nigel mistook the cow population for the fans at the game. I actually like him as a recruit. Had a bit of an edge to him. My real concern is losing Valentine and next if we lose Powell. TV is the big loss. Only Kaaya comes close.

Advertisement
Back