story on Nigel Bethel n why he decommitted.....

Yes, the Texas Tech stadium holds slightly more than 60,000. Their facilities are a little above average but not as nice as Miami's newer facilities. Lubbock, Texas is not a place where I would want to live and I suspect Nigel might have second thoughts when he reads about the climate, dust storms, snow and ice storms. It's not easy to get too and there's not much to do and it's not the road to the NFL and it's not the education of Miami. At this point I'm not sure Al Golden would welcome him back?

Advertisement
[/QUOTE] Hold the eff up. Does this dude think he's going to Texas instead of Texas Tech?? 100,000 people for a game? Is he including TV audience?[/QUOTE]

Texas Tech's stadium holds 60K, I believe. Good fan base, but in the middle of nowhere.

Well....best of luck to him.

Last time I checked...the number of people in attendance didn't determine who wins a national championship.

If that were the case Tennessee, Pedo St, Michigan, and Taint would win the national championship every year.

Advertisement
Boy, this dude Bethel sure got ****** in one day. Couple days ago, all the dudes who are reeling poo down his throat right now were all-in on him. Now, they think he's terrible.

We're really clowning this kid will only get to play in front of 60k now? Still a tad better than our 6K fan games. Not defending him because he showed his true colors and couldn't back up his lockdown abilities. Still a loss though unless we replace w/ equal or better talent...

We're really clowning this kid will only get to play in front of 60k now? Still a tad better than our 6K fan games. Not defending him because he showed his true colors and couldn't back up his lockdown abilities. Still a loss though unless we replace w/ equal or better talent...
Nah, just sounds like he thinks he's going to Texas. Great atmosphere, 100K every game, great city...swear he's talking about Austin instead of Lubbock.

Advertisement

6k????? What school are you talking about? Do you know anything about our program???

6k????? What school are you talking about? Do you know anything about our program???

Our stadium holds almost 80,000 people. Even when you bring 60K into SLS it still looks empty. Its ******* huge.

Our stadium holds almost 80,000 people. Even when you bring 60K into SLS it still looks empty. Its ****ing huge.

It ain't that big, both Doak and the Swamp hold more, just sayin......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back