Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
My god..everything I own is up double digits..could we be nearing the bottom?
On the other hand we have another big rate hike commin..
We do have another rate hike coming. Yes. Also, if you think the market is too high, wait one day.

Advertisement
Another day of positive news for Mullen...

Didn't like this part:

According to a SEC form filed on Friday evening, Mullen Automotive CEO David Michery sold a total of 150,000 shares at an average price of $1.01017 on Wednesday, June 15. Since mid-March, Michery sold a total of 1.4 million shares. Following this sale, Mullen‘s CEO holds a total of 7.761.066 shares on the company.

Didn't like this part:

According to a SEC form filed on Friday evening, Mullen Automotive CEO David Michery sold a total of 150,000 shares at an average price of $1.01017 on Wednesday, June 15. Since mid-March, Michery sold a total of 1.4 million shares. Following this sale, Mullen‘s CEO holds a total of 7.761.066 shares on the company.
He's been selling little by little on a schedule. He still owns plenty of shares. Looking at past filings it seems like he may not take much of a salary. He's gotten quite a bunch of gifted one penny shares from the company over time.

He's been selling little by little on a schedule. He still owns plenty of shares. Looking at past filings it seems like he may not take much of a salary. He's gotten quite a bunch of gifted one penny shares from the company over time.

Dude sure knows how to sell the bottom :)

Advertisement
Yesterday around 3:20 MULN was featured on Fox Business Network by an investor for a one minute quick discussion about their battery tech. Guy said he believes MULN has the longest range battery in the EV sector and is bullish on the company right now.

Since many of you might be tired of me being so bearish for so long, there are a few reasons to be a bit more optimistic, as the prices of oil, metals and lumber have all come down. Having written that, I am still not adding any risk.

Advertisement
Since many of you might be tired of me being so bearish for so long, there are a few reasons to be a bit more optimistic, as the prices of oil, metals and lumber have all come down. Having written that, I am still not adding any risk.

We only expect you to be honest. Bull or bear. :)

Copper 16 month low. Nickel and aluminum getting smacked hard.

Copper 16 month low. Nickel and aluminum getting smacked hard.

Exactly. Historically, when metals, lumber and oil correct 10% or more, that is a sign of recession and the Fed needing to ease, which is a plus for the market. Right now, they are raising and doing QT at the same time.

Advertisement
We are definitely in a bear mkt rally. We will soon see the Michigan Consumer Sentiment survey for June, at the top of the hour.

We are definitely in a bear mkt rally. We will soon see the Michigan Consumer Sentiment survey for June, at the top of the hour.
I want to see mfg index and durable goods. Already seeing a big decline in appetite in my line of work.

Exactly. Historically, when metals, lumber and oil correct 10% or more, that is a sign of recession and the Fed needing to ease, which is a plus for the market. Right now, they are raising and doing QT at the same time.
The Fed is still in QE mode. The Fed's balance sheet has grown over the last 30 days. The financial markets are addicted to QE.

Advertisement
Back