Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP,

Genius idea by Elon…solar charging, camera would be unparalleled…AND you can mine crypto. Should (at the very least) spread popularity of crypto amongst the general public.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s my current quandary. Tech is getting pummeled and some big tech names are starting to look tasty… MSFT, FB, NVDA, etc. CRM has gone through the buzzsaw. But I’m not sure they are a better move right now than defensive or value stuff despite the pullback. Where are you all looking? I’m still being patient and waiting for things to settle a little.

Here’s my current quandary. Tech is getting pummeled and some big tech names are starting to look tasty… MSFT, FB, NVDA, etc. CRM has gone through the buzzsaw. But I’m not sure they are a better move right now than defensive or value stuff despite the pullback. Where are you all looking? I’m still being patient and waiting for things to settle a little.
I am buying up all the stuff you already know I like, cheap.

Advertisement
Outside of crypto and biotech what are you looking at?

Outside? Lol. "Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

It's all in here, man. Was going in on ATVI but the buyout has ended that early.

I like TPL AGEN ADAP LPTX ARCC SQ ATVI GLXY (BRFHF) obviously in no order. GRTS is one I am speculating on down here too. Oh and NLY for yield+a bit of cap gains long term. It's spitting out 11%+. In the past I've just tried to drop the home runs in here, this list is a little more comprehensive. It's tough sledding out there, if I get 1/3 of a return in 22 that I did in 20 and 21 I will crown myself.

It's all in here, man. Was going in on ATVI but the buyout has ended that early.

I like TPL AGEN ADAP LPTX ARCC SQ ATVI GLXY (BRFHF) obviously in no order. GRTS is one I am speculating on down here too. Oh and NLY for yield+a bit of cap gains long term. It's spitting out 11%+. In the past I've just tried to drop the home runs in here, this list is a little more comprehensive. It's tough sledding out there, if I get 1/3 of a return in 22 that I did in 20 and 21 I will crown myself.
Appreciate it as always, my deadhead friend. It’s a weird time. I look at a lot of these tech companies that are down big, but then zoom out and they are still up significantly. NVDA being an example of that. What is it isn’t priced in and how much will rates continuing upwards impact them? There also seems to be a good amount of tossing the baby with bath water. Weird times.

I used to own NLY long time but lost and sold out at covid. Figured all the work from home would kill the commercial real estate market. Don’t think it has made it back to 10$ yet.

Advertisement
Back