Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Under $11 after hours today. Absolutely brutal for me, but I still believe in the product despite all of the competition. They were talking about making a big play into integrating gambling into their sports offerings which drew me in. Fool me once, shame on me. Hasn’t bottomed yet clearly, but at this price point there is opportunity.

I’ll post numbers when I can. Dealing with rona so I have zero energy to do anything.
Get better.

Where do you see a bottom-ish?

Advertisement
Get better.

Where do you see a bottom-ish?
I wish I knew - it has crashed through apparent support at every level. Seemed to be forming at 15-16 and I thought it was primed for recovery.

If I knew where to call the bottom I’d be ready to call our OC too haha. I just can’t for the life of me see it going much lower, it trades at a low multiple as it is.

Advertisement
I added an additional 20% position in Netflix today. But it kept dropping another 8%. Gonna wait to see how low they drop it before adding more at this point. (I have a rather small position in Netflix compared to the portfolio…now 2% of portfolio)

Last edited:
I added an additional 20% position in Netflix today. But it kept dropping another 8%. Gonna wait to see how low they drop it before adding more at this point. (I have a rather small position in Netflix compared to the portfolio…now 2% of portfolio)
Down 20% after hours tonight

Advertisement
Down 20% after hours tonight
I bought a **** ton of LPTX today and Galaxy (surprise!) at the end of the day.
What's the only way Galaxy fails?

Advertisement
4B6E660D-9199-4905-8090-98A876BD3A2E.jpeg

Ouchies all around.

Advertisement
I say yes. Let’s see what others think. But I’m in already.

Yeah I have zero crypto. Absolutely not a cent. I'm sure, especially in this thread, I'll be laughed at, but I keep looking at ETH and I had a feeling we were going to see a nice dip soon. This looks to be it. I kept telling myself if it got under $3K that I'd jump on some coins but I still can't pull the trigger LOL

Advertisement
Back