Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Temperature check 2pm. Then im wading in.

Candidates
SQ
BRPHF
AMD
Nvidia
CLPT
DME
ZIM

BRPHF - I cant believe i got it under $11 this morning.
DME - i am maxed already :cool:
SQ, Nvdia sounds interesting
Zim - i already had on my mnitor list..

Thanks for sharing!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bloody out there. With BTC the only positive is when you look at what's going on under the hood. Shorts are leveraged to the ******* hilt. Supply on exchanges is basically all time low. I really thought we'd hold ~2600 ETH and was wrong.

Nice silver lining is we are burning a LOT of LUNA right now.

I think the Fed mentioning any kind of dovish pivot this week helps us find a bottom.

Last edited:
Bloody out there. With BTC the only positive is when you look at what's going on under the hood. Shorts are leveraged to the ******* tilt. Supply on exchanges is basically all time low. I really thought we'd hold ~2600 ETH and was wrong.

Nice silver lining is we are burning a LOT of LUNA right now.

I think the Fed mentioning any kind of dovish pivot this week helps us find a bottom.
Depending on what comes out of the FOMC mid week, we may see some tangible change late in the week. I'm a bit nervous to make any significant moves right this minute, but I am sitting on some capital ready to deploy if I see some positive signs and can calm the butterflies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Earnings coming up. Don’t be surprised for them to beat earnings and revenue and still drop.
The biggest thing with them long term is how much the government wants to bust their chops over the activision deal. I love it and what it means… assuming it closes. I kept some powder dry and am going to slowly DCA in with them and a few other blue chips. But I agree, this sell off is not yet close to done in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
Back