Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Not a strategy that works for me. Hope you crush it though!

Heres some good info on Zim. I dont really have an educated opinion on it i havent done a full DD. I do use their services at work though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Heres some good info on Zim. I dont really have an educated opinion on it i havent done a full DD. I do use their services at work though

Thanks. I'll dig. NLY with 11.5% yield might be something worth pairing with this to mitigate some risk. And I think there is another 10%+ upside to be had nearish term.

And…MSFT beat and dropped..
Expect all big tech names to do the same…imo

Advertisement
I don't love it or hate it. Could go either way... Fastly,

what do you like about square?

It's down 55-60% off it's highs, there is the crypto angle, and I think it's a takeover target right now for a big tech that's flush with cash - anyone who wants into the payment space (AAPL? AMZN?). It's just too cheap IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So in reference to "Processing Facility #2 that is 24 months out" I believe that is the initial processing facility they wanted to build in 2021 but ran into massive manufacturing delays. That plant has additional capabilities to separate out other rare earth/noble gasses and would be need for well #1. Well #1 is a completely different animal. The flow rate is around 18x what well #2 and #4 average. As of right now they can only officially report 90-91% of the well composition. The tea leaves suggest we could have up to 9% other rare earth gasses in this hole. I'm not sure if they'll be able to confirm actual % of this till they're pumping it out and processing it. Their isn't much info for me to DD on rare earth gasses and drilling/testing. From what i've gathered in interviews they're only relying on spectro readings for that. It's a good indicator but not something you can use to report as a public company.

Processing facility #1 is simpler and modular so they should be able to add inflow capacity on a quicker timeline....i would hope.

Well #1 Flow rate of 24,214 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 7.1321% Nitrogen 77.0837% CO2 4.0183% Methane and other assorted minor gases. 2.6512%

Well #2 Flow rate of 1,251.2 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 4.0904% Nitrogen 90.2742% CO2 0.0063% Methane and other assorted minor gases. 3.5535%

Well #3 (City of Flagstaff injunction)

Well #4 A flow rate of 1587 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 1.137% Nitrogen 94.6536% Methane 3.1311% Ethane .2732% CO2.1428% O2 .6623%

So in reference to "Processing Facility #2 that is 24 months out" I believe that is the initial processing facility they wanted to build in 2021 but ran into massive manufacturing delays. That plant has additional capabilities to separate out other rare earth/noble gasses and would be need for well #1. Well #1 is a completely different animal. The flow rate is around 18x what well #2 and #4 average. As of right now they can only officially report 90-91% of the well composition. The tea leaves suggest we could have up to 9% other rare earth gasses in this hole. I'm not sure if they'll be able to confirm actual % of this till they're pumping it out and processing it. Their isn't much info for me to DD on rare earth gasses and drilling/testing. From what i've gathered in interviews they're only relying on spectro readings for that. It's a good indicator but not something you can use to report as a public company.

Processing facility #1 is simpler and modular so they should be able to add inflow capacity on a quicker timeline....i would hope.

Well #1 Flow rate of 24,214 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 7.1321% Nitrogen 77.0837% CO2 4.0183% Methane and other assorted minor gases. 2.6512%

Well #2 Flow rate of 1,251.2 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 4.0904% Nitrogen 90.2742% CO2 0.0063% Methane and other assorted minor gases. 3.5535%

Well #3 (City of Flagstaff injunction)

Well #4 A flow rate of 1587 MCFGPD water-free The average gas analysis showed: Helium 1.137% Nitrogen 94.6536% Methane 3.1311% Ethane .2732% CO2.1428% O2 .6623%

What is the capsulized takeaway from this? Your feelings?

What is the capsulized takeaway from this? Your feelings?

They should've pivoted faster last year when the original plant manufacturer delayed the facility, we kind of lost 6-9 months there. In 3-5 years i think the space will start to become much more crowded and margins compress. We're still kind of in the "gold rush" stage where first movers are going to reap major benefits. I think delays will lower the potential ceiling of the stock but at the end of the day they are finding Tier 1 reserves and have a massive geographical/logistical advantage over rivals in the Saskatchewan area. There is substantial product loss for long range hauling of helium 5-20% and of course freight is higher than it's ever been. Those are nearly impossible advantages for a competitor to overcome when you're talking about serving a local/regional market.

I'm not a fan of the President Don Mosher. He's certainly not an inspiring speaker and generally always leaves us with additional questions because of his poor phrasing/wording. The CEO/Geologist/ Robert Rohlfing and the capital structure is why this company will succeed in spite of some things that were managed poorly in the last 9 months.

Advertisement
Back