Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Yeah I have zero crypto. Absolutely not a cent. I'm sure, especially in this thread, I'll be laughed at, but I keep looking at ETH and I had a feeling we were going to see a nice dip soon. This looks to be it. I kept telling myself if it got under $3K that I'd jump on some coins but I still can't pull the trigger LOL
I get where you’re coming from. It took me forever to get to the point where I was accepting of the idea of cryptocurrencies and their role in our lives. While nobody can predict the future - I eventually felt pretty confident that this is THE disruptive tech of our age. The internet as the forefather of course but crypto has the potential to change everything.

Edit - I would never laugh at someone for being hesitant, nor would most if not all posting in the thread. If anything, I should be the one getting laughed at for believing in FUBO and Rivian LOL.

Advertisement
Yeah I have zero crypto. Absolutely not a cent. I'm sure, especially in this thread, I'll be laughed at, but I keep looking at ETH and I had a feeling we were going to see a nice dip soon. This looks to be it. I kept telling myself if it got under $3K that I'd jump on some coins but I still can't pull the trigger LOL

No worries, you and over 95% of the world. Welcome.

If I were you my first entry, and mean right f'ing now, would be to buy BRPHF which is a stock. There are a ton of posts about it in here. Safest way to buy exposure to crypto and the business of crypto at a deep discount IMO. Galaxy Digital.

Love your ball posts too, homie. You get it.

Last edited:
No worries, you and over 95% of the world. Welcome.

If I were you my first entry, and mean right f'ing now, would be to buy BRPHF which is a stock. There are a ton of posts about it in here. Safest way to buy exposure to crypto and the business of crypto at a deep discount IMO. Galaxy Digital.
Speaking of - my previous post about exercising discipline on Galaxy and not getting in too deep - yeah you can cancel that post LOL. Went hog wild (Briles style) under $14.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In on FUBO @$10.10...

small initial position plan to add more as the winds blow

Daddy needs some new $600 dolllaaahh lizard shoes...

whooooooo!

No good, very bad, not fun week. Still not deploying cash. May try to swing VUG at the start of the week. My big targets are NVDA, FB, Amazon, SQ, more MSFT (love the Activision deal and vision for it). However, still a little anxious to be so tech focused. Non-tech, Disney is reaching silly levels. JPM, JNJ, HD are somewhere on the list.

Advertisement
No good, very bad, not fun week. Still not deploying cash. May try to swing VUG at the start of the week. My big targets are NVDA, FB, Amazon, SQ, more MSFT (love the Activision deal and vision for it). However, still a little anxious to be so tech focused. Non-tech, Disney is reaching silly levels. JPM, JNJ, HD are somewhere on the list.
Love all those. Abbv is one of the ones I like next to JNJ. Deere is good too.

Advertisement
Some stocks you just have to add. Cramer recommending to watch for the last hour.
MSFT earnings tomorrow

Advertisement
Back