Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Appreciate it as always, my deadhead friend. It’s a weird time. I look at a lot of these tech companies that are down big, but then zoom out and they are still up significantly. NVDA being an example of that. What is it isn’t priced in and how much will rates continuing upwards impact them? There also seems to be a good amount of tossing the baby with bath water. Weird times.
NVDA down about 25% I believe. I’m microdosing into it.

Advertisement

Russia has had multiple fires at this plant over the last 6 months. This was supposed to be a flagship natural gas/helium plant to rival Qatars output. It's highly unlikely this plant would've served much use for US consumers but definitely takes some global supply off the market for an indefinite period.

Advertisement
the economy is strong
Jobs are everywhere
Income is up
Supply chains are slowly reopening
The Fed will slowly do what needs to be done about inflation
Wait until the trillion dollar infrastructure bill kicks in.
I believe the Stock Market will have a good year.

I used to own NLY long time but lost and sold out at covid. Figured all the work from home would kill the commercial real estate market. Don’t think it has made it back to 10$ yet.

Yeah we talked about it way back IIRC. I started buying it post-Covid for a 15-18% yield. I've gotten that annually plus about 25-35% in cap appreciation, so not complaining for one of my more conservative stocks. I bought more these past two week at >11% yield.

I bought MSFT near $300. Everyone believes their buyout of Activation Blizzard will push them higher, But I'm putting buy orders below $300 because there will be some setbacks because of government restrictions..JMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20220120-190659_LinkedIn.jpg

What are you doing as far as respectable large caps?
Slowly buying on the way down? Or waiting a bit and. Buy big at the bottom?

Advertisement
Thoughts on FUBO?

*I have no holdings in FUBO
Let me put it this way - I am a FUBO subscriber, I have tried all of the streaming services and it is by far the best. However, the stock is complete ****. It is down 60% over the past few months. So not only am I paying them for their service, I’m paying them to burn my money.

Let me put it this way - I am a FUBO subscriber, I have tried all of the streaming services and it is by far the best. However, the stock is complete ****. It is down 60% over the past few months. So not only am I paying them for their service, I’m paying them to burn my money.
Supposedly the next "Netflix of global sports" right?

Seems like subscriber base is growing, revenue is growing, costs are dropping slightly (but they are still ghastly).

I think. high of $70 amd now at $12-ish?

Ouch.

High risk, high reward play I suppose.

Appreciate anyones thoughts, im thinking of starting a position..

Supposedly the next "Netflix of global sports" right?

Seems like subscriber base is growing, revenue is growing, costs are dropping slightly (but they are still ghastly).

I think. high of $70 amd now at $12-ish?

Ouch.

High risk, high reward play I suppose.

Appreciate anyones thoughts, im thinking of starting a position..
Under $11 after hours today. Absolutely brutal for me, but I still believe in the product despite all of the competition. They were talking about making a big play into integrating gambling into their sports offerings which drew me in. Fool me once, shame on me. Hasn’t bottomed yet clearly, but at this price point there is opportunity.

I’ll post numbers when I can. Dealing with rona so I have zero energy to do anything.

Advertisement
Back