Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
The good..unemployment rate down to 3.9%
The bad…payrolls 199,000
Doesn’t make sense unless there is a rise in self-employment

Advertisement
Tradestation is going public via SPAC, with the help of parent company Monex and Galaxy Digital. Monex with an estimated 10 billion AUM will own 80%. Interesting to see how much Galaxy benefits, but needless to say this could be huge.
Update: there was a 115 million investment: Monex provided 50 million and Galaxy 50 million. I'm thinking Galaxy/Bitgo might be involved going forward with the crypto trades.

Tradestation has a promotion where you'll receive anywhere from $10 to $2,500 when you open a crypto account.

Advertisement
I went a little nuts buying the dip today - feels so wrong but so right at the same time

Good for you. I stopped adding fresh capital to crypto last year. Just way, way over-allocated, especially with the rise of Luna. So I just move stuff around now. :)

I would have gone in today though.

Last edited:
Good for you. I stopped adding fresh capital to crypto last year. Just way, way over-allocated, especially with the rise of Luna. So I just move stuff around now. :)

I would have gone in today though.
I should have clarified, I did exactly what you are referencing. Basically I took my crypto profits that were just sitting in an interest bearing stable and re-allocated to Luna when I saw it hovering at 70.

Advertisement
Anything in particular drawing your interest? I don’t know anything about this one so I’ll have to dig in and see what it’s all about

Applicable tech, highly scalable, team, price, solid shill brigade out there. Actually been following it and accumulating it for a bit, but the price makes it worth sticking my neck out on it to others now. It's early and it could fail, but has the potential to be another Sol or luna down the road. Unlikely of course but you have to put a few chips in when you find one that checks the boxes.

KDA is another.

Last edited:
if you believe that 10 yr and 20 yr. yields will rise.. I'm holding PST and TBT. .we'll see.
Seems like a hedge play to me.

Advertisement
if you believe that 10 yr and 20 yr. yields will rise.. I'm holding PST and TBT. .we'll see.
Seems like a hedge play to me.
Short treasuries? I like the cut of your jib.

I think this play is so incredibly obvious, yields should definitely moon. Which means somehow I'll be wrong LOL.

Advertisement
Back