Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

We still buying desert mountain? Cheap as **** now.
A few near term catalyst in the next 60 or so days when they start drilling and complete the 3 supplemental wells around well #4 . These aren't wildcats wells so probability of success is high (we're still batting 100%). Those 3 wells will also be feeding processing facility #1 when it comes online. I added a couple times in the 1.38 -1.55 range. Gas in the ground is great , but until they pump it out and put it on the balance sheet expect volatility. Also be prepared for more covid/supply chain delay woes. It's happening everywhere.

Advertisement
Cryp,

What stocks, ETFs, crypto do you like for the coming year (of course, I know you like LUNA). Any additions to the update you listed last week?

I'm new here as well to this group, but I am a huge fan of XRP, ADA, AMP, ETH, and LINK. CTSI has nice staking rewards on everstake if you want to earn a passive income.

I have kept adding while they are down over the past 2 weeks...
BRPHF @ $18.65 (I might have to attend Galaxy Digital Anonymous - By FAR my largest holding)
DMEHF @ $1.35

Started a new position...
DKNG @ $26

Advertisement
Welcome.

Not a fan of XRP or ADA. Love ETH and LINK. Tell us more about AMP.
Launched in September last year, AMP acts as a digital collateral for asset transfers. It is a combination of speed and security. It is an erc 20 token that operates off of the flexa network. That same flexa network which is rumored to being one of the three finalists for Amazon crypto payment processing(amazon may release their choice early 2022 from what I've read), and a few airline reward programs an option for cash back rewards. While Visa and Mastercard are natural competitors of the AMP token, Flexa offers faster payment processing and less fees for the merchants to utilize their services.

TLDR; Flexa shortens the steps required to process a credit card transaction from 11 to 3 and eliminates a lot of the middlemen. Flexa is powered by the AMP token. AMP is a proof of stake coin too.

Currently at .049 a token. ATH was .109

My portfolio sure doesn’t look like that.
My big gains were crypto and blue chip tech.

Advertisement
for those who got out of the Stock Market for political reasons:
Index2021 Percentage Change2021 Point Change
Dow+18.7%+5,732
S&P 500+26.9%+1,010
Nasdaq+21.4%+2,757
With US companies far and away the world innovation leaders and rates still at historic lows, I believe the good times will continue through 2022.

I have kept adding while they are down over the past 2 weeks...
BRPHF @ $18.65 (I might have to attend Galaxy Digital Anonymous - By FAR my largest holding)
DMEHF @ $1.35

Started a new position...
DKNG @ $26
RBLX

Look at this. We've taken LUNA from $6 when we found it (it was actually under $1 a year ago) to $100, it's the #9 crypto by market cap and it's STILL somehow relatively undiscovered. A sleeping giant eating everyone else's lunch while somehow staying hidden in plain site. Imagine what's going to happen when this changes? It's probably irresponsible to say this about a 16x, but I swear, its still early with this one. My biggest fear is macro elements affecting BTC and taking all of crypto down with it. But if things are good... ****, even FLAT... I think LUNA could get sent all year long. Buyer beware, caveat emptor, try the special.

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 7.49.11 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok crypto gents. I took out a tsp loan (probably not a good idea, but it is 0 interest.) to stake or yield farm a certain asset. Any suggestions? Luna, Cartesi, and pancake swap offer relatively good apy's for staking.

Ok crypto gents. I took out a tsp loan (probably not a good idea, but it is 0 interest.) to stake or yield farm a certain asset. Any suggestions? Luna, Cartesi, and pancake swap offer relatively good apy's for staking.

Well you need to be low risk on this, ya? You can't afford to pick a loser or you will have trouble repaying it and it may really ***** with your retirement, correct? I'd be scared to buy straight crypto with retirement funds I need to pay back. Just because of potential macro issues and volatility.

Why not just buy UST with it and stake it on Anchor at ~19.5%? What an incredible risk/reward ratio.

Well you need to be low risk on this, ya? You can't afford to pick a loser or you will have trouble repaying it and it may really ***** with your retirement, correct? I'd be scared to buy straight crypto with retirement funds I need to pay back. Just because of potential macro issues and volatility.

Why not just buy UST with it and stake it on Anchor at ~19.5%? What an incredible risk/reward ratio.
I wouldn't have done it if I couldn't pay it back😂. The monthly contributions I make to my retirement are what pay the loan back. I earn around 20-30% yearly on my retirement fund, so I should make that 10k back in a year. But I agree, it needs to be low risk. Anchor operates on Luna?

Advertisement
Back