Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Let's keep the good times rolling.

On January 26th, Galaxy led a $25 million investment in LUNA along with coinbase and a couple others. For the fun of it let's say Galaxy put up $8 million and paid $.80 a coin, that equals 10,000,000 LUNA. At today's prices that would be $1 billion.

Gets better.

In July 2021, Galaxy led a $150 million investment in LUNA (actually Terra ecosystem fund which Terra will use to sponsor projects on the
Terra blockchain). If we assume an investment of $48 million by Galaxy and a coin price of $6 (market price at that time), then Galaxy would have 8 million LUNA coins valued today $800 million.

As mentioned this is just an excercise, but I don't think it would be much less and could be a lot more.

Honestly I think this sounds a little rich. Don't get me wrong, I pray to Do you're right, but I don't think they have that much. Maybe we find out finally in Q1.

Advertisement
LUNA $100.50
+1500%

CELO $4.82
+90%

LINK $22.43
+28%

Sorry about LINK boys. I thought it would be up more by now. BTC has been an albatross around the neck of (almost) everything.

Also,

episode 4 100 episodes GIF by Shameless
You da man !

He did it. We did it. Everyone said he was crazy when Do said $10B by EOY. UST TVL was at like $2B. It didn't seem possible. Yet here we are. The next $10B will come faster than people can imagine IMO.

wgmi

Often overlooked when discussing LUNA is the mirror protocol Do Kwon/Musk is developing on the Terra network. It's basically a defi platform that enables users to issue synthetic assets which can track real world assets like stocks. Investors can participate in price movements without actually owning the asset and are not excluded due to lack of capital or geography. Synthetic assets can be traded quickly for other synthetic assets like stablecoins.

Needless to say the mirror protocol is revolutionary.

Advertisement
Often overlooked when discussing LUNA is the mirror protocol Do Kwon/Musk is developing on the Terra network. It's basically a defi platform that enables users to issue synthetic assets which can track real world assets like stocks. Investors can participate in price movements without actually owning the asset and are not excluded due to lack of capital or geography. Synthetic assets can be traded quickly for other synthetic assets like stablecoins.

Needless to say the mirror protocol is revolutionary.

Musk? What?:)

Mirror has been up and running for a good while now. Was the 2nd protocol after Anchor I believe. Also an end-around to KYC.

Advertisement
Let's keep the good times rolling.

On January 26th, Galaxy led a $25 million investment in LUNA along with coinbase and a couple others. For the fun of it let's say Galaxy put up $8 million and paid $.80 a coin, that equals 10,000,000 LUNA. At today's prices that would be $1 billion.

Gets better.

In July 2021, Galaxy led a $150 million investment in LUNA (actually Terra ecosystem fund which Terra will use to sponsor projects on the
Terra blockchain). If we assume an investment of $48 million by Galaxy and a coin price of $6 (market price at that time), then Galaxy would have 8 million LUNA coins valued today $800 million.

As mentioned this is just an excercise, but I don't think it would be much less and could be a lot more.

Cryptical are you still in CELO? I was thinking of selling out of my position in it and buying more LUNA.

Yes. I sold 10% in the $8’s when it popped over $10 to buy more LUNA when it was maybe in the 30s but yes. We saw how it can pop. I think it’s legit and I’m being patient with it.

Last edited:
********Big, big ASTRO airdrop just went down for LUNA stakers. Not sure when they time stamped it, but go here:

astroport.fi

You can swap your ASTRO for LUNA there too, which is could as you can't on Terra Station yet.

Advertisement
Pancakeswap looks like a decent buy right now. Been sitting at 12 dollars for a few days now. Earlier this year I put 500 dollars into yield farming on pancake swap, and made my money back after 3 months and now will start to profit when the prices rise.

I cant wait to see what 2022 brings for AMP as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back