Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
I have not. But they should be reporting ER finally prior to 11/1. I figure within a week, at some point, hopefully, we get the financials AND the audit.
I tucked that one away in a corner of my portfolio and forgot it existed until report due dates. Hopefully it brings some good news and a march back up.

I tucked that one away in a corner of my portfolio and forgot it existed until report due dates. Hopefully it brings some good news and a march back up.

My worst call here. Sorry you bought it. Never saw such a coordinated short attack coming. Thing is, if its not a BS company, and I know its not, it seems way undervalued to me. So I kept the warrants. And bought more recently at 72 cents.

Last edited:
My worst call here. Sorry you bought it. Never saw such a coordinated short attack coming. Thing is, if its not a BS company, and I know its not, it seems way undervalued to me. So I kept the warrants. And bought more recently at 72 cents.
No apologies needed... everything is a do your own DD and very much caveat emptor, especially with smaller growth stocks. That said, no one could have seen that coming and hopefully the facts support a good narrative. Outside of crypto plays, how has your strategy shifted in the current market? Tough to find value these days.

Same. That and Galaxy. But the Lunaverse... my lord. Right now, just in the Lunaverse:

*I am holding a massive LUNA bag which I have staked on Terra Station.
*I have MINE staked on Pylon as well as paired with UST in an LP on Spec at 148% APY (auto-compounding).
*I have ANC staked on Anchor as well as paired with UST in an LP on Spec at 78% APY (auto-compounding).
*I am collateralizing a UST loan with ETH on Anchor at a negative interest rate (positive return). Rumor that you may be able to do there same with BTC soon. You can as well with LUNA but I want it staked for all the airdrops coming.
*I am using that UST to earn ~20% APY on anchor and in the various LP's I am participating in.
*I am in a VKR LP on Valkyrie that was at 1250% APR when I went in, and is still at 695% (I am manually compounding).
*I am in a PSI LP on Nexus Protocol at 298% APR.
*I even have some STT staked on Star Terra.
*I am sitting on some LOOP I got airdropped.

I THINK that's it lol. As I mentioned a few posts ago... balls deep! And I am just scratching the surface. You can stake mGLXY (synthetic) in a SPEC LP and earn 53%. Considering swapping some $GLXY out via USD and buying a bit of $mGLXY but that may be pushing it.:)

So many amazing and promising new protocols coming too. Strap in.
Careful on the mirrored synthetic assets - that's the reason the SEC is getting huffy (at least that's what they're saying publicly) and tried to make an example of Do (backfired of course). I have a very small holding of the Mirror token itself but I may pull it depending on what happens with the suit / countersuit.

Advertisement
Careful on the mirrored synthetic assets - that's the reason the SEC is getting huffy (at least that's what they're saying publicly) and tried to make an example of Do (backfired of course). I have a very small holding of the Mirror token itself but I may pull it depending on what happens with the suit / countersuit.

I don't think the assets would be at risk, it would just get shut down. And as mentioned, I might play with it. Not ape in. But I think this is all going to work, anyway. It's decentralized. No KYC. Good luck, Gensler.

No apologies needed... everything is a do your own DD and very much caveat emptor, especially with smaller growth stocks. That said, no one could have seen that coming and hopefully the facts support a good narrative. Outside of crypto plays, how has your strategy shifted in the current market? Tough to find value these days.

Not a lot of new ideas out there. Still very bullish on BRPHF, VFF, AGEN, ADAP, LTPX. Have some TPL, APPL and DMEHF tucked away, a few other plays I don't feel string enough about to mention. GH might be a good value here.

Advertisement

** This is an additional zone discovery within an existing well **

Desert Mountain Energy Corp. is pleased to announce that it has completed additional work on Well #2 and has discovered helium and hydrogen in a lower portion of the previously perforated formation. The gaseous composition will permit the Company to comingle production from Well #2 with gas production from Well #4 in the McCauley Field.

Tests results from an independent laboratory:

Nitrogen91.970%
Helium4.171%
Hydrogen3.832%
Co20.019%
Hexanes0.000%
Pentanes0.000%
Methane0.000%
Sulphur0.000%
FINISHING & PROCESSSING PLANT

The base site prep has been completed and our engineering team is finalizing the sourcing, acquisition and construction for the operation plant. Definitive time frames for initial production will be announced upon completion of balance of supplier contracts being executed.

WELL #3 UPDATE

The Company continues to be optimistic after the appellate court hearing last week. The Company would urge caution to those who are trying to reach conclusions after listening to the video taped hearing as less than 10% of all evidence was reviewable in the public domain.

ABOUT DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY

Desert Mountain Energy Corp. is a publicly traded exploration and resource company focused on the discovery and development of rare noble and hydrogen gas fields in the U.S. The Company is primarily looking for elements deemed critical to the renewable energy and high technology industries.

We seek safe harbor

"Robert Rohlfing"
Robert Rohlfing
Exec Chairman & CEO

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in polices of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The statements made in this press release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results may differ from the Company's expectations.
Are you tired of me talking about DME yet? Because i'm exhausted just hearing myself lol. Anyway, they did another interview off the back of that announcement the other day. So here's a quick summary of the important parts.

They expect 3 total processing plants needed for the volume of 70 wells

Hydrogen offtake to be used/stored for backup energy to run plants, supplemental to solar, excess to be sold/stored. (Salt Dome mentioned in prior post)

Well 3 preliminary test showed helium. Production encasement was already done. (will be quick turnaround to production if they resolve legal issue)

Again no dilution planned for short term. Discussion of possible offering upon nasdaq listing to provide market liquidity. (nasdaq listing targeted 2022)

70 producing wells is the target with the current land holdings. Expectation it will take 85 drills to get there

85k Acres on hand. They fully expect that there will be additional land leases.

17.5% Arizona royalty cost 22.3% total asic cost for raw gas. (yes this sounds like a lot but this only charged on the raw gas, assuming the sell the majority refined at around 1200$ per MCF the royalty % dwindles)

When i have time i'll revise my model for price prediction since we've got some more hard #'s to work with.

I have 467,897,113 shiba inu coins. I have made about 39k off of my 4,500 dollar investment. should i cash out or let it ride?

"Triterras Announces Audit Committee Investigation Has Concluded Allegations In Jan. Short Report 'lack either factual support or material basis' And ' do not require additional action by the Company.'"

I have 467,897,113 shiba inu coins. I have made about 39k off of my 4,500 dollar investment. should i cash out or let it ride?

Who the F knows? I had some as what I called "insurance against idiocy" and I doubled and sold them. Obviously wish I had not sold. Never let your idiot insurance lapse.

Why not take $10k off the table so you lock in a double at least? Let the rest ride if you want to stay in. Or do the opposite if you feel more inclined to lock in profits. Take $23k off.

Advertisement
"Triterras Announces Audit Committee Investigation Has Concluded Allegations In Jan. Short Report 'lack either factual support or material basis' And ' do not require additional action by the Company.'"

Yes sir. The short attack was always self-interested BS. There should be criminal complaints against those ********. I wish anyway. Why I stayed in. TRITW up 58% today. Hoping they knock their ER out of the park and we're in business.

Are you tired of me talking about DME yet? Because i'm exhausted just hearing myself lol. Anyway, they did another interview off the back of that announcement the other day. So here's a quick summary of the important parts.

They expect 3 total processing plants needed for the volume of 70 wells

Hydrogen offtake to be used/stored for backup energy to run plants, supplemental to solar, excess to be sold/stored. (Salt Dome mentioned in prior post)

Well 3 preliminary test showed helium. Production encasement was already done. (will be quick turnaround to production if they resolve legal issue)

Again no dilution planned for short term. Discussion of possible offering upon nasdaq listing to provide market liquidity. (nasdaq listing targeted 2022)

70 producing wells is the target with the current land holdings. Expectation it will take 85 drills to get there

85k Acres on hand. They fully expect that there will be additional land leases.

17.5% Arizona royalty cost 22.3% total asic cost for raw gas. (yes this sounds like a lot but this only charged on the raw gas, assuming the sell the majority refined at around 1200$ per MCF the royalty % dwindles)

When i have time i'll revise my model for price prediction since we've got some more hard #'s to work with.

No, never stop. We're invested.

Average Joe Crypto just came out with a price target for Galaxy of $100 USD with the following conditions: uplift to major Us exchange and BTC hitting 75k. Uplisting announcement could be within couple weeks and 75k is about 25% away.

I've also seen other targets as high as $160 USD for 2022.

Take this all for what it's worth!

Advertisement
Yes sir. The short attack was always self-interested BS. There should be criminal complaints against those ********. I wish anyway. Why I stayed in. TRITW up 58% today. Hoping they knock their ER out of the park and we're in business.
At a minimum, they should be able to sue for damages if the reports are truly fabricated. There has to be more of a checks and balance system to this nonsense.

VKR-UST LP dropped on Spectrum. Started at 94,000% APY. Down to 83,000% currently as people come in. But do the math. Mother of god.

I aped in at an 88,000% start as I had the VKR-UST LP on Valkyrie already so just had to unstake and re-stake.

What a world.

At a minimum, they should be able to sue for damages if the reports are truly fabricated. There has to be more of a checks and balance system to this nonsense.

There should be. But they can say that's what they thought they believed, etc. It happens all the time. Deep end of the pool. That said, I hope their mothers get raped by an AIDS infested donkey.

Average Joe Crypto just came out with a price target for Galaxy of $100 USD with the following conditions: uplift to major Us exchange and BTC hitting 75k. Uplisting announcement could be within couple weeks and 75k is about 25% away.

I've also seen other targets as high as $160 USD for 2022.

Take this all for what it's worth!

Awesome, thanks for passing that along. Always good to hear people are getting it. Have a link?

And as you know I think it's inevitable. I've bought it as low as $1.20 and as high as $20.02. If this and LUNA hit big I'll build the team a waterslide at the Soffer Indoor. : )

Advertisement
Back