Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Would like some constructive criticism please.

Stocks In my portfolio I’ll buy more on a big dip no matter how much I own. Over weight be damned.

Nvidia Amazon Microsoft Tesla Sea Apple

Stocks I like in my portfolio but won’t buy on a big dip. Over weighted.

Apps, draft kings, trade desk, shop, square, palantir, nio,

Thanks

Advertisement

Stocks In my portfolio I’ll buy more on a big dip no matter how much I own. Over weight be damned.

Thanks
Very nice!

I got rid of my AAPL (dead money) and bought MRNA (one of the best trades I've ever done). I still think it's dead money unless they come out with Apple car.

Thanks

Google if it ever goes on sale. Abbv for dividend. Boeing is still relatively cheap. ISRG is getting ready for stock split in October.

However, I would ease in to any new position as we might be getting a correction soon. Also, I’m in the hold apple forever camp. Same as Disney, microsoft, Nvidia, Tesla, Amazon. Added a little to Disney on today’s dip.

Last edited:
@YUMU @Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment 5-6 "offset" wells in next 15 months, 1 more prospect well. Production facility #1 is significantly less expensive/complex. That leaves 18m or left in the bank for DME to drill the holes below and start getting some cash flow in. Well 1 & 2 are delayed till 2023 (parts continually delayed for more advanced processing on those wells) . Mixed news here, delays keep piling up but management has pivoted to remove the threat of dilution.

Price is getting hammered today with the broader market sell off. Horrible timing. I'm adding 18% shares this week even if it puts me overweight. DME sitting at 168m mkt cap is too good to pass up.

View attachment 155339

I missed attaching this last friday

@YUMU @Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment

I added my 18% shares on open today. They released a "corporate update" vid last night. Not too much new here, most i've already touched on but definitely worth a listen. I would suggest going back to their website and watching some of their older videos as well if you haven't already just so you can get a feel for the management team and how they talk/operate. They aren't polished talking head wall street guys so sometimes these videos come off as as a little off the hip.

Advertisement
Bought my first puts. CELH is stretched imo after breaking 100$ with a 652 P/E and indicators screaming overbought, picked up some 100$ and 90$ puts 10/15 expiration.

Bought my first puts. CELH is stretched imo after breaking 100$ with a 652 P/E and indicators screaming overbought, picked up some 100$ and 90$ puts 10/15 expiration.
Well. 1st puts were a great success. Sold for 63% cumulative profit 28 trading hours later. I think 88$ or 83$ may still be in the cards but ill take the profit and run.

Advertisement

Not much detail there but seems like a no/low risk potential revenue stream. Domal salt energy storage is interesting stuff.

Somehow in world of endless QE and expanding industrial use silver just hit a 52 week low. There maybe more pain to come but I'm starting to buy SLV options.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 3.38.12 PM.png

Anyone have access to Beacon? I don't. Would love to read on.

View attachment 156157

Anyone have access to Beacon? I don't. Would love to read on.
Your probably already read these but if not...

Advertisement
Your probably already read these but if not...

Yes but I'm on vacation :)

Long story short, VFF lost what was a lottery for 10 companies to get grow rights in Holland. It should have been based on merit, and wasn't. So they said, no worries and bought one of the companies that won the lottery. Sow now they are officially in Europe. Big deal IMO.

Also obvi they announced first shipment of THC to australia to their partner Altum. Good stuff.

VFF is barely trading above book value at this point. Just saying. I am long and I am bullish as ever.

Sold some more LPTX at $4.01 today btw. Again, we bought at $1.50 so that's a 167% gain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sold all my XOM common and calls today. Just felt like it was time to lock in the profits and deploying the capital elsewhere. Just mentioning it as I've posted a price rec on it before. #housekeeping

Also bought VFF today.

Last edited:
Been going balls deep into the Lunaverse. Bonding ETH on Lido via Metamask to produce bETH, borrowing (very low LTV) against it (at negative interest rate aka getting paid in ANC) to pull out UST. Using that UST with ANC in the Spectrum Protocol (recently audited) to auto farm by providing liquidity in the ANC-UST LP (current yield: 133% and SPEC token rewards) and to buy more LUNA.

******* complicated as all ****. But brilliant. There is going to be so much LUNA burnt in the next six months IMO it's going to be insane.

Current price: $36.36

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back