Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
I’m afraid to check my portfolio. How bad is it today? Is crypto up at least? Could save me a little.
I'd probably take a day and not look at anything.

I was reading about the Chinese real estate company last week and laughing as some analyst shared his thoughts that this wouldn't ripple to the US markets and would stay in China. Of course I didn't do anything in anticipation, but at least I got a good laugh about someone actually thinking that and saying it on record in 2021.

go go go fml GIF

@YUMU @Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment 5-6 "offset" wells in next 15 months, 1 more prospect well. Production facility #1 is significantly less expensive/complex. That leaves 18m or left in the bank for DME to drill the holes below and start getting some cash flow in. Well 1 & 2 are delayed till 2023 (parts continually delayed for more advanced processing on those wells) . Mixed news here, delays keep piling up but management has pivoted to remove the threat of dilution.

Price is getting hammered today with the broader market sell off. Horrible timing. I'm adding 18% shares this week even if it puts me overweight. DME sitting at 168m mkt cap is too good to pass up.

View attachment 155339

I missed attaching this last friday

Here for the long run.. I am a believer despite the huge current loses
just got to wait now.
thank you for the update

Advertisement
Advertisement
@YUMU @Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment 5-6 "offset" wells in next 15 months, 1 more prospect well. Production facility #1 is significantly less expensive/complex. That leaves 18m or left in the bank for DME to drill the holes below and start getting some cash flow in. Well 1 & 2 are delayed till 2023 (parts continually delayed for more advanced processing on those wells) . Mixed news here, delays keep piling up but management has pivoted to remove the threat of dilution.

Price is getting hammered today with the broader market sell off. Horrible timing. I'm adding 18% shares this week even if it puts me overweight. DME sitting at 168m mkt cap is too good to pass up.

View attachment 155339

I missed attaching this last friday

Well, I'm in it now amigo. Basically doubled my position today. It just seems incredibly under-value in relation to its potential.

Last edited:
Crypto down, but it's a great buying opportunity. I took full advantage and finally got back in with a shopping cart full of Galaxy Digital, of course.

Sometimes I sit and wonder why I even own any BTC and ETH, when I think Galaxy is a better investment that will deliver a bigger profit, gives me exposure to both and more, and also hedge via the business. I've sold some BTC into Galaxy along the way when there was arbitrage, but probably not enough. Novo is probably better at managing my crypto portfolio than I am you'd think! Then again Galaxy is my biggest equity holding.

Advertisement
Sometimes I sit and wonder why I even own any BTC and ETH, when I think Galaxy is a better investment that will deliver a bigger profit, gives me exposure to both and more, and also hedge via the business. I've sold some BTC into Galaxy along the way when there was arbitrage, but probably not enough. Novo is probably better at managing my crypto portfolio than I am you'd think! Then again Galaxy is my biggest equity holding.
When all the Digital Assets they hold (BTC/ETH/LUNA, etc.) are finally re-classified as securities, I think we'll see a pop. A P/E of 6 is just way too low.

@Cryptical Envelopment anything worth picking up on this fire sale in your opinion?

Yeah man!

Galaxy of course (BRPHF) $17.80
LUNA (crypto) $28
ADAP (should be $10) @ $5
And I still love AGEN ($5.80) and LPTX ($2.75) longterm but they are up a LOT from where I recommended them and can be very volatile.

And yeah, I like DMEHF down here (I did my own DD but this is @CFLACANE's baby so he gets credit for it's performance and is also far and away the resident board expert on it).

I started buying GRTS in the $7's and it's been doing well, but I am still not super confident enough in it to be aggressive or rec it fully. It's kind of a binary play like most biotechs.

Of course one must own some TPL. I think I posted about it down around $400? I don't remember. Wish it were lower that $1250, but I'd bury some in the corner of your portfolio and check in again in 10 years. It did go over $1700 earlier this year.

LVS is starting to look too cheap to me. Maybe oversold.

Still love VFF a lot, and its cheap cheap cheap!!! Nothing has changed with them for me. Great days ahead IMO.

Advertisement
Yeah man!

Galaxy of course (BRPHF) $17.80
LUNA (crypto) $28
ADAP (should be $10) @ $5
And I still love AGEN ($5.80) and LPTX ($2.75) longterm but they are up a LOT from where I recommended them and can be very volatile.

And yeah, I like DMEHF down here (I did my own DD but this is @CFLACANE's baby so he gets credit for it's performance and is also far and away the resident board expert on it).

I started buying GRTS in the $7's and it's been doing well, but I am still not super confident enough in it to be aggressive or rec it fully. It's kind of a binary play like most biotechs.

Of course one must own some TPL. I think I posted about it down around $400? I don't remember. Wish it were lower that $1250, but I'd bury some in the corner of your portfolio and check in again in 10 years. It did go over $1700 earlier this year.

LVS is starting to look too cheap to me. Maybe oversold.

Still love VFF a lot, and its cheap cheap cheap!!! Nothing has changed with them for me. Great days ahead IMO.
Sold all my VFF common a little while back and picked up Jan 2023 options in it's place. Any idea when BRPHF will list?

Cryp, any idea on Galaxy's Solana holdings? Can't seem to find any reference.

Advertisement
Back