Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
5 steps forward this time. Already rebounded to take my options account to an ATH. CELH, PENN, PLTR and DKNG calls did the heavy lifting. Back to 1/3 cash , and money in the bank. Big winner was PENN calls @ 320%, still holding some others at 240%.

Starting to build call positions on MSOS for 6-9 months down the road. Looking for new targets or pullbacks on previous targets. Next project is build a crypto position. Likely going to limit this to ETH , BRPHF, and BTC.

Sold more Penn calls @ + 303%, dumped SOFI @ -12%, Added more PLTR.

lol, if it makes you feel better when i saw 52k last night i thought the same thing.

I still think we're in a good place to go up from here. A little consolidation never hurt. I bought more LUNA on the dip.:)

Did you see how UST crushed the stress test while other stable coins dropped significantly? Huge.

Galaxy really held up and out performed crypto too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No but I remember recommending it in the $6's!:)

Up 40% today, over $41. I think it's just getting started. Col-5 will be a game changer. And the APR is about to be insane.
Galaxy invested $25 million in LUNA back in February. Not sure the exact price but think it was $1.25 a share. That puts Galaxy's holdings at over $800 million. Not a bad investment.

Galaxy invested $25 million in LUNA back in February. Not sure the exact price but think it was $1.25 a share. That puts Galaxy's holdings at over $800 million. Not a bad investment.
I was just telling someone today that the market is completely missing GLXY's Terra/LUNA investment. I think they have both equity and tokens.

Advertisement
@YUMU @Cryptical Envelopment @Bird4um

Good chance we'll hear lab test results by next friday.
@Bird4um @YUMU @Cryptical Envelopment

DME Trading Halt announced before market open. Expect well 4 news to drop before market open tomorrow. NO WHAMMIES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back