Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Stupid question on options.

I hold an UPST 150$ 8-20 call with a 10.80 premium from a few weeks ago. I was down 52% heading into earnings but they smashed it out of the park as i expected and it's up 23% premarket past my breakeven. How can i forecast what my profit will be after hours? Is there a calc or website i can use?

Edit : Sold 130% profit. Will certainly look to add down the road. This company is killing it.

Man...i really let this one get away from me. Bought 150$ calls when it was 120$ and flipped them when it hit 170$ something...... and 2 months later it's 373$.

@Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU

DME's still adrift with no news to report other than a court hearing happening on Wednesday for well 3 that has had an injunction on it since early this year.

Global helium update, Argonon is going to try and create a spot market for helium.

Advertisement
@Bird4um @Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU

DME's still adrift with no news to report other than a court hearing happening on Wednesday for well 3 that has had an injunction on it since early this year.

Global helium update, Argonon is going to try and create a spot market for helium.

I listened to the DME vs Flagstaff appeal hearing today. I'm no legal analyst but it certainly seemed like DME's lawyer ate Flagstaffs lawyers lunch.

Advertisement
Intel is getting crushed from every angle at once, they're really in a bad spot. AMD has been gaining serious market share and is a really good spot to take the dominant position for desktop chips. They're also neck and neck with Nvidia on the GPU side. The stock has already run really far in the last 18 months but if they overtake intel it's going much higher. ( i was a late to the AMD party but i've been buying since 35$)

Intel still sucks and just threw 2022 out the window.

Intel still sucks and just threw 2022 out the window.
LOL what happened - I'm guessing they must have announced guidance far below expectations?

Your previous quoted message re: AMD, that may be my very favorite stock.

LOL what happened - I'm guessing they must have announced guidance far below expectations?

Your previous quoted message re: AMD, that may be my very favorite stock.
Revenue sideways, PC sales down, Data center margins low, CapEx going up. They admitted a 2022 turnaround bleak due to supply chain issues. They have a foundry plant being build in Arizona that supposed to be finished in 2024 i believe. (I hope they buy DME's helium lol). Perhaps that helps shore up their supply chain problems. Who knows what the landscape for semiconductors will look like by then though. There's a lot of geopolitical posturing going on when it comes to this sector.

Advertisement
Revenue sideways, PC sales down, Data center margins low, CapEx going up. They admitted a 2022 turnaround bleak due to supply chain issues. They have a foundry plant being build in Arizona that supposed to be finished in 2024 i believe. (I hope they buy DME's helium lol). Perhaps that helps shore up their supply chain problems. Who knows what the landscape for semiconductors will look like by then though. There's a lot of geopolitical posturing going on when it comes to this sector.

Apple making their own silicon now has to be eating their lunch and prospects too, no? About to order some new laptops, myself.

Took a position in $KDA (crypto) and have been adding in the $4s, $5s, and at $7. That is all. Very early and speculative. But a lot of potential. It's been on a tear. I should have had some in the $2s but I got distracted with some travel.

Been going balls deep into the Lunaverse. Bonding ETH on Lido via Metamask to produce bETH, borrowing (very low LTV) against it (at negative interest rate aka getting paid in ANC) to pull out UST. Using that UST with ANC in the Spectrum Protocol (recently audited) to auto farm by providing liquidity in the ANC-UST LP (current yield: 133% and SPEC token rewards) and to buy more LUNA.

******* complicated as all ****. But brilliant. There is going to be so much LUNA burnt in the next six months IMO it's going to be insane.

Current price: $36.36

Is this thread still a thing?

LUNA hit $47 again earlier today up 25% from the post above two weeks ago... feels ready to really go. There is going to be massive demand for UST imminently, which of course means massive LUNA burn=supply squeeze. 90M next week for Ozone launch alone. SO MANY protocols launching by years end and Q1. I recommended it here around $6 but I really think its just getting started. Also Do Kwon SUED the SEC. Not the other way around. Not a misprint. Don't bite off more than you can chew, Gensler.

Galaxy (BRPHF) waking up, finally. They/Novo have been super quiet while they ramp up to their uplist and acquisition close as one must. But it's up over 32% over the last week. Over $25 this afternoon and may not stop. It's still criminally underpriced IMO. I bought each and every dip. Even swapped out some BTC for more Galaxy.

CELO looks like it wants $8 as well.

On the down side AGEN dropped some somewhat bad news last week and the stock tanked. WAY TOO MUCH. They have so much in their pipeline. Typical market overreaction. I took advantage and BTD. They are solid and play with the big boys.

Last edited:
Advertisement

LUNA hit $45 again earlier today up 25% from the post above two weeks ago... feels ready to really go. There is going to be massive demand for UST imminently, which of course means massive LUNA burn=supply squeeze. 90M next week for Ozone launch alone. SO MANY protocols launching by years end and Q1. I recommended it here around $6 but I really think its just getting started. Also Do Kwon SUED the SEC. Not the other way around. Not a misprint. Don't bite off more than you can chew, Gensler.

Galaxy (BRPHF) waking up, finally. They/Novo have been super quiet while they ramp up to their uplist and acquisition close as one must. But it's up over 32% over the last week. Went over $24 this afternoon and may not stop. It's still criminally underpriced IMO. I bought each and every dip. Even swapped out some BTC for more Galaxy.

On the down side AGEN dropped some somewhat bad news last week and the stock tanked. WAY TOO MUCH. They have so much in their pipeline. Typical market overreaction. I took advantage and BTD. They are solid and play with the big boys.
I was just wondering the same thing about this thread and was coming here to post about Galaxy LOL. A couple of solid days after languishing for quite some time.

Mad respect forever simply on the LUNA recommendation. Dove deep, loved everything I read, and it is my absolute favorite investment.

** This is an additional zone discovery within an existing well **

Desert Mountain Energy Corp. is pleased to announce that it has completed additional work on Well #2 and has discovered helium and hydrogen in a lower portion of the previously perforated formation. The gaseous composition will permit the Company to comingle production from Well #2 with gas production from Well #4 in the McCauley Field.

Tests results from an independent laboratory:

Nitrogen91.970%
Helium4.171%
Hydrogen3.832%
Co20.019%
Hexanes0.000%
Pentanes0.000%
Methane0.000%
Sulphur0.000%
FINISHING & PROCESSSING PLANT

The base site prep has been completed and our engineering team is finalizing the sourcing, acquisition and construction for the operation plant. Definitive time frames for initial production will be announced upon completion of balance of supplier contracts being executed.

WELL #3 UPDATE

The Company continues to be optimistic after the appellate court hearing last week. The Company would urge caution to those who are trying to reach conclusions after listening to the video taped hearing as less than 10% of all evidence was reviewable in the public domain.

ABOUT DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY

Desert Mountain Energy Corp. is a publicly traded exploration and resource company focused on the discovery and development of rare noble and hydrogen gas fields in the U.S. The Company is primarily looking for elements deemed critical to the renewable energy and high technology industries.

We seek safe harbor

"Robert Rohlfing"
Robert Rohlfing
Exec Chairman & CEO

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in polices of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The statements made in this press release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results may differ from the Company's expectations.

Last edited:

LUNA hit $45 again earlier today up 25% from the post above two weeks ago... feels ready to really go. There is going to be massive demand for UST imminently, which of course means massive LUNA burn=supply squeeze. 90M next week for Ozone launch alone. SO MANY protocols launching by years end and Q1. I recommended it here around $6 but I really think its just getting started. Also Do Kwon SUED the SEC. Not the other way around. Not a misprint. Don't bite off more than you can chew, Gensler.

Galaxy (BRPHF) waking up, finally. They/Novo have been super quiet while they ramp up to their uplist and acquisition close as one must. But it's up over 32% over the last week. Went over $24 this afternoon and may not stop. It's still criminally underpriced IMO. I bought each and every dip. Even swapped out some BTC for more Galaxy.

Heard anything on TRIT with its audit findings due next week? It jumped 15% yesterday.

I was just wondering the same thing about this thread and was coming here to post about Galaxy LOL. A couple of solid days after languishing for quite some time.

Mad respect forever simply on the LUNA recommendation. Dove deep, loved everything I read, and it is my absolute favorite investment.

Same. That and Galaxy. But the Lunaverse... my lord. Right now, just in the Lunaverse:

*I am holding a massive LUNA bag which I have staked on Terra Station.
*I have MINE staked on Pylon as well as paired with UST in an LP on Spec at 148% APY (auto-compounding).
*I have ANC staked on Anchor as well as paired with UST in an LP on Spec at 78% APY (auto-compounding).
*I am collateralizing a UST loan with ETH on Anchor at a negative interest rate (positive return). Rumor that you may be able to do there same with BTC soon. You can as well with LUNA but I want it staked for all the airdrops coming.
*I am using that UST to earn ~20% APY on anchor and in the various LP's I am participating in.
*I am in a VKR LP on Valkyrie that was at 1250% APR when I went in, and is still at 695% (I am manually compounding).
*I am in a PSI LP on Nexus Protocol at 298% APR.
*I even have some STT staked on Star Terra.
*I am sitting on some LOOP I got airdropped.

I THINK that's it lol. As I mentioned a few posts ago... balls deep! And I am just scratching the surface. You can stake mGLXY (synthetic) in a SPEC LP and earn 53%. Considering swapping some $GLXY out via USD and buying a bit of $mGLXY but that may be pushing it.:)

So many amazing and promising new protocols coming too. Strap in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back