Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
My initial BTC buy was the $24k region last December. I think we might re-visit that area, and maybe even leg lower into the $18k region.

If you're in crypto, there's no safer place than BTC. I use safe as a relative term here as other alt coins have fared much, much worse.

Advertisement
Crazy how if it’s a car or something we jump all over this sale. Money people get scared.

Ha. If you liked it at $40k you're gonna love it at $29k. Very nice bounce here across the board. I just took a 5x long ETH position at $1900. Stop at $1830 and TP at $2k.

Advertisement
I am very long crypto via BTC, ETH, other alts, and of course, Galaxy Digital.
I as well. I think I have maxed out my allocation at this point though, I would like to keep my exposure in check so now that I bought this downturn...I can just sit back and watch what happens.

Not worried about price volatility or any of that (although I will say that going in with 5x leverage like @George84 scares the **** out of me) but I am definitely curious to see what governments choose to do with attempting to regulate. That is maybe my only real concern going forward. It will go up, it will come back down, etc etc but what will govt's do in the future to try to protect their sacred fiats?

I as well. I think I have maxed out my allocation at this point though, I would like to keep my exposure in check so now that I bought this downturn...I can just sit back and watch what happens.

Not worried about price volatility or any of that (although I will say that going in with 5x leverage like @George84 scares the **** out of me) but I am definitely curious to see what governments choose to do with attempting to regulate. That is maybe my only real concern going forward. It will go up, it will come back down, etc etc but what will govt's do in the future to try to protect their sacred fiats?

Not my bag, but I had a friend who made a $2k 100x bet on XRP back when it popped and made $350k. F'ing pirates.

Xrp & xlm are the chosen ones my bags are packed ready for the moonshot

Cant go wrong with cosmos - cardano - vechain - hbar - link - polkadot - tezos -solana -Algorand - iota & XDC either.

All of them have a solid ecosystem and fantastic partnerships with some of the smartest fintech/ai firms and venture capitalist groups

I forgot all about this thread

Advertisement
Xrp & xlm are the chosen ones my bags are packed ready for the moonshot

Cant go wrong with cosmos - cardano - vechain - hbar - link - polkadot - tezos -solana -Algorand - iota & XDC either.

All of them have a solid ecosystem and fantastic partnerships with some of the smartest fintech/ai firms and venture capitalist groups

I forgot all about this thread

I like quite a few of those but you can absolutely go wrong on many if not all of them!! :)

Long way to go, and some will eat each others lunch.

Welcome back to the thread, don't be a stranger.

Last edited:
I like quite a few of those but you can absolutely go wrong on many if not all of them!! :)

Long way to go, and some will each each others lunch.it's sra

It's starting!

Andreessen Horowitz announced a 2.2 billion dollar fund that they'll deploy across blockchain and digital start ups. Galaxy is already ahead of everybody.

Advertisement

Long way to go, and some will each each others lunch.

You're right i need to find the pdf files but the world economic forum posted 15 cryptos that they're planning to test out with the "great reset" (covid - cant let a good crisis go to waste) besides btc-eth-xrp etc... They had OMG- DOT-BCH-XLM-ATOM-XTZ-EOS-ETC-BANCOR all performed well before this correction

The new one just came out 1st week of june has Solana - Celo- Cardano- Algorand along with ripple and stellar

Hyperledger has a document posted on the new swift system iso20022 using fintechs xrp-xlm-xdc-iota & algo

Im following the money too winkelvoss brothers tim draper michael arrington andrees horrowitz and of course mark cuban

The meme coins and nfts i don't take seriously I think they'll eventually be rug pulls like Titan was last week smh

I need to learn how to use the liquidity pools and futures market like your friend i feel like im missing out on a good opportunity

You're right i need to find the pdf files but the world economic forum posted 15 cryptos that they're planning to test out with the "great reset" (covid - cant let a good crisis go to waste) besides btc-eth-xrp etc... They had OMG- DOT-BCH-XLM-ATOM-XTZ-EOS-ETC-BANCOR all performed well before this correction

The new one just came out 1st week of june has Solana - Celo- Cardano- Algorand along with ripple and stellar

Hyperledger has a document posted on the new swift system iso20022 using fintechs xrp-xlm-xdc-iota & algo

Im following the money too winkelvoss brothers tim draper michael arrington andrees horrowitz and of course mark cuban

The meme coins and nfts i don't take seriously I think they'll eventually be rug pulls like Titan was last week smh

I need to learn how to use the liquidity pools and futures market like your friend i feel like im missing out on a good opportunity

I most certainly like CELO.

Everything I'm currently holding (except BTC) is staked -- ADA, ETH (2.0), LUNA, CAKE, TRX, ALGO, ATOM, BNB.

Anything else I just trade futures and profits from those trades generally go towards buying more BTC and ETH.

Advertisement
Back