Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
AGEN looks like it broke resistance at $5.50 and might be primed for another run up. Could be a good time to buy or add to a position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Incredible how apple and amazon have been relatively stagnant for the last six months given their last two quarter reports. Need to add to both.

I took an AMZN position at an average of $3450 these past few days. First time I've ever bought it.

With the bond market (and other areas) flashing danger signs, I am going to enjoy reading this thread.

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU DME issued a trading halt today which means well 4 results are imminent. They've done this prior to other major announcements.

Great news boys @Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU . 4/4 on wildcat wells. Also this. The Company is also pleased to announce that it has been assigned a direct payee number by the US government, to enable immediate same day payment for gases shipped.

Last edited:
MINE (new Pylon token and LUNA airdrop) doubled in a week. It's an interesting one. I love LUNA. Here is a good chain on why, click through as it's multiple tweets:

Now we are getting airdrops from ANC, MIR, and MINE, not to mention the staking return (currently ~14%). So many more coming.

Image-1.jpeg

Advertisement
ive been meaning to scope out this thread for awhile for info/pointers lol. im still pretty new to investing, i got some small money in start up cryptos like Safemoon, Baby Doge etc. etc.

put $30 into doge back in april 2020 for shyts and giggles and hoping i can have atleast one of them blow up like that in a few years.

Great news boys @Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU . 4/4 on wildcat wells. Also this. The Company is also pleased to announce that it has been assigned a direct payee number by the US government, to enable immediate same day payment for gases shipped.

1. Are you worried about dilution? They seem quite cavalier with their option assignments.

2. When the f*ck are they going to get a NASDAQ listing?!

1. Are you worried about dilution? They seem quite cavalier with their option assignments.

2. When the f*ck are they going to get a NASDAQ listing?!

1. Agreed on that. I'm not fully sure if they were newly minted options or from the "treasury". The vagueness of not saying who they issued them too is weird to me, and the amount they gave a political operative to join their board earlier in the year. However, this dilution even was less than .0018%. I would be more concerned if they can't hit their construction timelines and cost projections on the processing facility. Getting the revenues online from Wells #1 , #2, and #4 likely removes that threat and the company has already said they shifted to finishing encasements to expedite that process. Of course the cost of that was delaying drilling holes #5 and #6.in June/July.

2. Lol i really have no idea on that. They were upgraded to OTCQX a few months ago whjch is the highest tier. Pure speculation but perhaps that "consultant" fee had something to with hiring of someone or a firm to work on getting them listed and maybe that's why they were vague about the announcement? While i have limited knowledge on the listing practice, I have heard quite a few times of companies hiring for this purpose.

Last edited:
With the bond market (and other areas) flashing danger signs, I am going to enjoy reading this thread.

Hey, I missed your post. I like you and value your opinions, so I assume that was just poorly written and you wouldn't actually enjoy watching fellow Canes suffer financial setbacks.

As for your premise... I've been watching but I'm not there yet.

Advertisement
Back