Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

If you agree with the thesis that it's squeezing to $1k, then buy SHARES (not options) on any dip and hold. If you don't believe in it, then don't touch it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I just bought some AMC calls to teach myself a lesson. I can't believe I'm stewing with this muck. God help me.

Sold 45% of those AMC calls for a 51% profit 39 minutes later. Held onto the other 55%, they are up 72%.

On a day where GME common went up 132%, my GME $55 puts... went UP 12%.

Yep, silly season is here. I feel disgusting.

A lot of sell offs on home run earnings this week......wall st. doesn't seemed please they haven't received their stimulus injection yet.

@CashMoneyCane

What do u think is the best penny stock w/ uber earning potential right now? The Game Stop Situation is just crazy! Lol. My little cousin made like $12k over night just fooling around w/ Reddit. Saw it grow again this morning! I know it’s not sustainable, but still!

Advertisement
@CashMoneyCane

What do u think is the best penny stock w/ uber earning potential right now? The Game Stop Situation is just crazy! Lol. My little cousin made like $12k over night just fooling around w/ Reddit. Saw it grow again this morning! I know it’s not sustainable, but still!
He's capitalizing on an abundance of scavenging short sellers having to buy overly inflated shares. There is something poetic about it.

I'm buying GME shares on the dip tomorrow morning. At this point, I really don't care if I lose every penny I throw at this. What these banks and short funds have done over the last 3 days to try and absolve themselves of their own greed is wrong and about the only way to stand up to them is to buy shares and HOLD. I'm pretty sure I will lose in the long run, but I'll be in it until the bitter end, wherever that leads me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently a LOT of people set their GME sell order for $420.69, which apparently hit in premarket trading.

Advertisement
Back