Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

I'll research it.. never heard

I've probably posted about it 80 times in this thread.

Advertisement
Look at the XBI.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 12.46.07 PM.png

The whole biotech sector has been torn to shreds. Are the best of these companies suddenly bad orgs? Are the exciting things they all have in their pipelines suddenly not going to help save lives?

After adding in small increments on the way down, I am taking a BIG swing at my favorite biotechs this week, depending on price action. Loading up.

LPTX, AGEN...

Also adding more Galaxy down here.

Look at the XBI.

View attachment 184912

The whole biotech sector has been torn to shreds. Are the best of these companies suddenly bad orgs? Are the exciting things they all have in their pipelines suddenly not going to help save lives?

After adding in small increments on the way down, I am taking a BIG swing at my favorite biotechs this week, depending on price action. Loading up.

LPTX, AGEN...

Also adding more Galaxy down here.
Hearing anything new on Galaxy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pas
I've probably posted about it 80 times in this thread.

I pass over crypto. I’m heavily weighted already.

Mullen $MULN independent battery results (potential validation of 600 mile range of Solid State Battery) to be release within the next week or so:

Taking the MULLEN FIVE SUV Crossover which won top honors at LA Car Show on nationwide tour starting in October:

Second half of tour will include the high performance version of the MULLEN FIVE w/ estimated 1,100hp, 0-60 in est. 1.9 sec., and top speed close to 200mph:

Dept. of Energy has accepted updated application for $450 million loan to assist in EV Cargo Van manufacturing:

Pending upcoming announcement of a Fortune 500 company that ordered EV vans:

This stock has been beaten down by hedge funds, shorts, market makers, and a **** market overall. Not financial advice at all, of course, but the current stock price is a steal IMO.

Advertisement
Yikes, hope the ARK guys here took a break along the way. Think I mentioned, I am not a huge Wood fan.

ARKK down 9.5% today. Assets down from 25bn in June to 9bn today.

.75% annual fee. 180mm annualized revenue to 70mm annualized revenue

Advertisement
I know I sound like a broken record, but the drawdown hasnt surprised me one bit, and we possibly to likely still have 10-20% downside from here. Y'all just gambling.

I know I sound like a broken record, but the drawdown hasnt surprised me one bit, and we possibly to likely still have 10-20% downside from here. Y'all just gambling.
Okay, when do you think we'll hit bottom and what are you looking for that will clear the skies?

Advertisement
Back