Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Copper/Aluminum/Steel all seem to be losing steam here. With all them near at or above all time highs it's a pattern we've seen before and indicator of what's to come for the broader economy. Still too early to call but certainly should be monitored.

Copper/Aluminum/Steel all seem to be losing steam here. With all them near at or above all time highs it's a pattern we've seen before and indicator of what's to come for the broader economy. Still too early to call but certainly should be monitored.

We took a speculative position in an AUS nickel miner recently @ ~$US .035 (under 4 cents a share) called ADD.AX (Adavale Resources Limited). Should be interesting.

Not trying to be that guy...

But it's a falling knife right now. Talk to me, Goose.
Nice rebound after-hours for.MULN. The MM have been working hard for their masters so they could cover their shorts. We will see what the next day brings. Mullen had an announcement about keeping battery production in house on Monday and a partnership with a charging station builder on Tuesday. Honestly no reason for it to go down like it did this week.

I also was able to secure profits on ADAP today. Removed half my shares at 2.22 and then a bunch more at 2.10. have a few left and will reload again for the next hump.

Nice rebound after-hours for.MULN. The MM have been working hard for their masters so they could cover their shorts. We will see what the next day brings. Mullen had an announcement about keeping battery production in house on Monday and a partnership with a charging station builder on Tuesday. Honestly no reason for it to go down like it did this week.

I also was able to secure profits on ADAP today. Removed half my shares at 2.22 and then a bunch more at 2.10. have a few left and will reload again for the next hump.

Looks like a bunch of class action lawsuits coming down the pike for MULN.

Advertisement
Looks like a bunch of class action lawsuits coming down the pike for MULN.
Not worried. I've seen it before. Issue a short report, get the BS ambulance chasing law firms in line....yadda yadda. The real news, and the real DD has been done and I am bullish in a speculative sense.

They may have a big PR soon. They have a blimp to advertise at Talladega this weekend. Pending fortune 500 company announcement for their vans. Earnings look like they have been moved up from second week of March to first week of March. Announced this morning that testing results of their new battery will be released early May regarding 600 mile range of a standard vehicle sized pack.

We took a speculative position in an AUS nickel miner recently @ ~$US .035 (under 4 cents a share) called ADD.AX (Adavale Resources Limited). Should be interesting.

Interesting tech they're using to find this deposit. Hard not to be bullish on nickel long term. Africa is probably the hardest district to bring minerals to market though

Not worried. I've seen it before. Issue a short report, get the BS ambulance chasing law firms in line....yadda yadda. The real news, and the real DD has been done and I am bullish in a speculative sense.

They may have a big PR soon. They have a blimp to advertise at Talladega this weekend. Pending fortune 500 company announcement for their vans. Earnings look like they have been moved up from second week of March to first week of March. Announced this morning that testing results of their new battery will be released early May regarding 600 mile range of a standard vehicle sized pack.
Southern Cal. is still the place for innovation.

Advertisement
Southern Cal. is still the place for innovation.
Good, that's where their battery manufacturing facility will be. Also where they have been developing the 600 mile pack.

I just wish this market as a whole would turn around at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you expand on this, not comprehending fully.
Biswap is a Decentralized exchange on the binance smart chain. They offer stake pools where you can stake biswap in order to earn biswap or another token. They accept launchpools from other tokens in order to promote other tokens. The launchpools usually last 30-60 days and offer high apr %s. Currently the interesting launch pools on biswap are XRP, ADA, NEAR, and LUNA. Staking is virtually risk free as well. Biswap.org is the website where you can stake.

Advertisement
Back